Reggie Bush's new girl : Claudia Sanpedro

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

reggies is on that derek jeter **!+
pimp.gif

Exactly
laugh.gif

Chick is bad, she got that perfect waist for gripping.

not digging her strong facial features... If I was in Thailand or the Philippines and I saw her at a club, I would say one thing out loud...
austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

not digging her strong facial features... If I was in Thailand or the Philippines and I saw her at a club, I would say one thing out loud...
austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

man her face is koo to me, ya'll dudes is picky. Ya'll think Reggie is really wifin these chicks? he's just keepin em around and havin fun

man her face is koo to me, ya'll dudes is picky. Ya'll think Reggie is really wifin these chicks? he's just keepin em around and havin fun

She looks really good! Cheeks look like they could be fatter but nonetheless she is nice...

I see Reggie likes his meat unbrown...

She looks really good! Cheeks look like they could be fatter but nonetheless she is nice...

I see Reggie likes his meat unbrown...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, see better girls round my way all da time

none of which you've bagged, come on bro
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm sayn man stop actin like the girl is not good lookin n i hope with that comment you stay in LA, MIA or some foreign country
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, see better girls round my way all da time

none of which you've bagged, come on bro
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 I'm sayn man stop actin like the girl is not good lookin n i hope with that comment you stay in LA, MIA or some foreign country
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Her face is kinda MEH, but has a great body. Like another person said, for regular dudes like us,
she's (sort of) a dime, but to me, seems like a downgrade for Reggie Bush, especially compared to
the last girl he was with....

Mayra Veronica
Mayra_Veronica_4.jpg

Now this is what i'm talkin bout!
pimp.gif
 good lookin n bunz!
pimp.gif
. now watch someone try n find something wrong with this specimen
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom