Reggie Miller announcing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA since leaving NBC

I forgot to add, Stu Scott sucks. Before a commercial break, or just breaking in at the half or whatever, he throws a stat at you as if you're supposed to be impressed. Every single time.

I forgot to add, Stu Scott sucks. Before a commercial break, or just breaking in at the half or whatever, he throws a stat at you as if you're supposed to be impressed. Every single time.

mark jackson and reggie miller as announcers need to be fired ASAP

jon barry as an 'analyst' needs to be canned as well. never seen a guy as negative as this dude about everything and everyone in the nba

mark jackson and reggie miller as announcers need to be fired ASAP

jon barry as an 'analyst' needs to be canned as well. never seen a guy as negative as this dude about everything and everyone in the nba

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Psshhh i hate when Clyde Frazier be trying to rhyme on every play!
I cant stand it! Shut the @@@@ up

indifferent.gif

Clyde does no wrong. And if you actually listen to him, you know he's one of the more knowledgeable commentators out there (when he's on point). Some nights, he just be aloof though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Psshhh i hate when Clyde Frazier be trying to rhyme on every play!
I cant stand it! Shut the @@@@ up

indifferent.gif

Clyde does no wrong. And if you actually listen to him, you know he's one of the more knowledgeable commentators out there (when he's on point). Some nights, he just be aloof though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by aepps20

Dude's bad but does anyone remember Magic commentating games back during the NBA on NBC era?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Forget Magic....Isiah was absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to the broadcast booth. That year in the booth for NBC was terrible. People wax nostalgic over Costas, Marv, Ahmad, Hannah Storm, the theme song, but forget they had some terrible color guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This man knows what he's talking about.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by aepps20

Dude's bad but does anyone remember Magic commentating games back during the NBA on NBC era?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Forget Magic....Isiah was absolutely the worst thing to ever happen to the broadcast booth. That year in the booth for NBC was terrible. People wax nostalgic over Costas, Marv, Ahmad, Hannah Storm, the theme song, but forget they had some terrible color guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This man knows what he's talking about.

jon barry is a rel life troll and should be canned asap. jackson is a bonehead. i like hubie alot.

i want to hear skip bayess announce. that would be crazy

jon barry is a rel life troll and should be canned asap. jackson is a bonehead. i like hubie alot.

Originally Posted by DubA169

hmm, I wonder why?
laugh.gif

Only thing i enjoy about Mark Jackson is when he says "hand down, man down," don't know why but it makes me laugh

Back
Top Bottom