Reggie Miller As A Commentator Unappreciation...Vol. Lets Not Talk About IUPUI

kl9

God this guy is so damn annoying.

EVERY DAMN time George Hill plays must he mention IUPUI.

Living in the past, "Back in the day" and lets not forget "It was a goal-tend!"

Reggie is that dude
pimp.gif

LOL@ sounds like a geek...
rather listen to him over ppl like iverson where half of us can't understand what hes sayin.

I think he's funny in that awkward kind of way. Like when he gets overexcited. He's got a decent personality, plus he knows his stuff.

Reggie Miler is without a doubt my most hated basketball player of all time, but as a commentator he's not bad. He's better than most of the old menthey have for games on ESPN.

He's terrible. He has no Swag as a commentator. A lot of his attemps to be funny are forced.

His voice sounds like he has cojones in his mouth. lol

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I think he's funny in that awkward kind of way. Like when he gets overexcited. He's got a decent personality, plus he knows his stuff.

THIS

The guy gets annoying.

But every time he drops the MARV-OLOUS when hes talkin to Marv Albert I just cant help but laugh. That %%*% is hilarious.

Originally Posted by PRETTY

LOL@ sounds like a geek...
rather listen to him over ppl like iverson where half of us can't understand what hes sayin.
When have you ever had to listen to Iverson throughout an entire game? Reggie sucks.

And was it just me or did he sound extremely biased toward Boston last year in the playoffs? So annoying.....

Back
Top Bottom