Regret List: Why did I buy these?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Jordan banned 1s

Why the Banned 1s? I am asking because I'm in the market for a pair and you misfortune may help me with my decision on if I really want these.

regrets
pippen "red" Alstar game shoe Air mestro worn them once, super nasty color!!!
kobe VII Xmas day size 10, worn them once,
stussy dunk Pink and brown worn them once
jordan 19 lows
Jordan 2 mellows
jordan 2 white red

that like 700-800 dollars wasted on shoes I wont wear!!

Honestly, I don't really regret buying kicks. But I bought a few pair of sneaks that I kinda regretted it.

* ADIDAS J-SMOOVE - Bought this in an outlet store back in 2007. Should have bought the T-Mac 6s that were also in that sale. Bright side? At least I didn't have to copy someone by buying his kicks.
* NIKE HYPERIZE (White patent-@+!, Pinkish-red, Black) - Cooped them two Christmas seasons ago, 2009 to be exact. I wasn't into Js or signature kicks then. Just hate the color scheme. Should have bought a predominant Blue Team shoe. The good? They remind me of ironically, Kobe IVs, mainly because of its cushion and the flywire.
* AJ8 PEA PODS - Found it hard to match with a pair of pants other than Khakis. Also, the midsole paint is cracking.

Pippen II "Eggplants". Doesn't matter I got them ridiculously cheap at an outlet, I don't know what the hell I was thinking
laugh.gif

Wolf Grey Vs..I wear a size 12.5-13. Bought a 12 in these and the toe box is so thick they crease extremely easily. Definitely my most regrettable pick up of 2011.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The new concords...I thought MAYBE just maybe they wouldn't suck....Sold them 2 days later

Unfortunately I feel the same way despite them being my grails. Only thing keeping me from getting rid of them is because I got them under retail. I'm really glad I didn't get as many pairs as I initially wanted which was about 3 lol

Re release eggplant foams (they were so dull compared to the ones from the year before n i passed on the dunkman lebron 7s for them SMH)

Cranberry half cents (its the price of them n how many times i actually wore them that made them make this list)

Be true to your school all red n white dunks (after awhile they got uglier n uglier to look at lol)

Ferris bueller nike sb dunks (the leopard tongue with the leopard laces is too crazy for me now lol)

Black cement jordunks

weve all had regrettable purchases, but ive learned the hard way about buying shoes not in my size.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Jordan banned 1s

Why the Banned 1s? I am asking because I'm in the market for a pair and you misfortune may help me with my decision on if I really want these.

While most will praise the leather used on them, I actually hate it. Got the pre-wrinkled look to it. Felt like the cheapest pair of J's I've ever bought.
I couldn't justify the $260 I paid for them, especially since they were only $110 at outlets.
Doesn't mean you will feel the same way. Buy first, if you don't like can always sell to someone else.

Originally Posted by coco8723

That feeling you get as soon as you get home after buying the shoe and your like "#!+? why did i buy these?"  worst ever haha

Man i did that today with some Penny B white/greys!

A few of the shoes from the CMFT line. Not so much regret that I bought them, more that I paid retail when most could have been had for about half price if I waited.

Back
Top Bottom