does 50/50 work for you?

• yeah, but sometimes 60/40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you got it, fIaunt it

• spending money? IoI

• Total voters
My bbq game trash as hell. Next summer imma hop on youtube and practice and step my game up. U might get dogs and some DC burgers leaving me on the grill.

Time and patience my dude. I slow cook my ribs in the oven first before I grill em. Let em cook on 250 for about 3-4hrs then grill em, swear somebody gon let u knock em up that night :lol:

I gotta get my steak game up though, still terrible at picking the right cuts since I don't eat red meat that often. :smh:

In my opinion. If the man is serious about the woman, the man pays for absolutely everything for at least the first 6 months. if not longer.. I feel like it's the man's job to assure the woman that he can maintain a certain level of reliability. As well as establish leadership and gain respect. I feel this is important if you plan on wearing the pants in the relationship. Establish dominance if you will(money,power,respect).. Allow her to see that you're all in. And that you've invested not only time, but money.. Now at this point she should be comfortable enough to know that you are serious about her, and that you are able to give her and maintain a sense of security on your end.. Now after this time period of 6 months is over and you've put in that work physically, financially and emotionally. it's about time to see what she's talking about as far as her financially reliability goes. Is she capable of having your back on a rainy day or even matching you step for step.. Throughout this entire time you guys have been dating she should have already displayed the want to pick up bills and pay for things while you guys are out and about. Although you've never let her.. She should have great recognition of how you never let her pay for anything and she should be waiting for her chance to take you out and give back what you've given to her.. That's when you finally let her take you out.. At that point you should have no problem splinting everything 50/50 from there on out. That's exactly how it went with me and my wife and it's the best decision I ever made(she has so much more money than me). Our daughter is 11 and I wish some dirty dog would try to make my babygirl pay for a dang thing when she gets older. just my humble opinion and personal experience..

This is the thought process that fuels females' "the man should pay for everything" mindset..

After 6 months ya'll break up and you paid for all that **** for nothing. Just to beat your chest and to be the "pants" or rather just the wallet..

You're basically just tricking and making yourself feel like the big guy on campus because you're paying for all the frozen yogurt and smoothie dates. When in reality things need to start on a common playing field.

She should have your respect from other reasons not regarding your wallet.

It ain't no free meal tickets around here, b. I ain't no soup kitchen. We first meet and yeah, I'm inviting you out and covering the bill. Thats called common courtesy, being nice, it was my idea, and I want to treat you to a good time. But that doesn't mean whenever we do something I'm paying, or I'm taking care of you like you're my damn wife. 6 months isn't that long of a period, b.

You hustling backwards if you think you need to pay for everything to gain a womans respect. She should be all in just like you and willing to cover any bill that you're willing to. The expectation should be on both sides.

I drive my woman to work every single day even though we have multiple cars. I set an expectation in her mind now that I HAVE to drive her to work. Not because she can't drive, not because theres no parking near her job, but because I set an expectation. Granted I've been with my woman going on a decade now so its no sweat. Whatever the wifey wants or needs she gets. But at 6 months that damn sure wasn't happening...

That mindset carries over into everything. Finances, responsibilities, etc. You put in that time and effort to get them luxuries. Because everyone ain't making it past 6 months in a relationship, especially younger people. So why should a young man be out here tricking on EVERY female he dates? Take the average college guy/early 20's and he may date 2-3 girls a year. So he's basically paying for everything for these 3 chicks all year?

Nah.

This is the thought process that fuels females' "the man should pay for everything" mindset..

After 6 months ya'll break up and you paid for all that **** for nothing. Just to beat your chest and to be the "pants" or rather just the wallet..

You're basically just tricking and making yourself feel like the big guy on campus because you're paying for all the frozen yogurt and smoothie dates. When in reality things need to start on a common playing field.

She should have your respect from other reasons not regarding your wallet.

It ain't no free meal tickets around here, b. I ain't no soup kitchen. We first meet and yeah, I'm inviting you out and covering the bill. Thats called common courtesy, being nice, it was my idea, and I want to treat you to a good time. But that doesn't mean whenever we do something I'm paying, or I'm taking care of you like you're my damn wife. 6 months isn't that long of a period, b.

You hustling backwards if you think you need to pay for everything to gain a womans respect. She should be all in just like you and willing to cover any bill that you're willing to. The expectation should be on both sides.

I drive my woman to work every single day even though we have multiple cars. I set an expectation in her mind now that I HAVE to drive her to work. Not because she can't drive, not because theres no parking near her job, but because I set an expectation. Granted I've been with my woman going on a decade now so its no sweat. Whatever the wifey wants or needs she gets. But at 6 months that damn sure wasn't happening...

That mindset carries over into everything. Finances, responsibilities, etc. You put in that time and effort to get them luxuries. Because everyone ain't making it past 6 months in a relationship, especially younger people. So why should a young man be out here tricking on EVERY female he dates? Take the average college guy/early 20's and he may date 2-3 girls a year. So he's basically paying for everything for these 3 chicks all year?

Nah.

CHUUUUURCH

Idk where yall meet these birds but I never encountered this cause I'm picky. Either we go Dutch or we rotate paying or its nothing

Im 25 and been dating since 17. I only paid for 1 girl during the dating process. Just once, every other time I was paying for my ish

My bbq game trash as hell. Next summer imma hop on youtube and practice and step my game up. U might get dogs and some DC burgers leaving me on the grill.

Practice and patience fam. Chicken was :x the first time :lol:
But them shrimps was fire since the first try

She ran through his savings then got back to what she was already doing and he think he won.

View media item 2205837

For your information we were in a long distance and I told her she had to come live with me. So I moved her in. But where I was there was no work for her. So we moved again then she went back to work.

Btw Cincinnati ain't never gonna be ****

She ran through his savings then got back to what she was already doing and he think he won.

View media item 2205837

For your information we were in a long distance and I told her she had to come live with me. So I moved her in. But where I was there was no work for her. So we moved again then she went back to work.

Btw Cincinnati ain't never gonna be ****

You thought this explanation would make things better but ut really made things worse.

View media item 2205837

My girl makes double my income and spoils the hell outta me.

She busts her *** at work and will even sometimes end up being late because she wants to 

give me some great morning head and box before I start my day.

Cooks, washes my dirty draws, makes it her duty to keep me stocked with beer.

Gives me sincere cards and letters once a month.

I come home to stuff like this....$250 cologne.

You know what this thread inspired me to go out and buy her something nice today and make her some dinner and give her some super pipe/head tonight.

Last edited:
She busts her *** at work and will even sometimes end up being late because she wants to 
View media item 2103964

You know what this thread inspired me to go out and buy her something nice today and make her some dinner and give her some super pipe/head tonight.
**** that marry her asap b. ***** I would keep my tongue so far in her *** I could lick her stomach lining.

Dating in my 20's was always 50/50 and I never really had a problem. I had the same mentality as you guys in that why should I pay for something if I won't plan on having a relationship with this chick? In the few cases that I did end up in a relationship, we'd usually fall into the routine of her paying for dinners and stuff. Things definitely changed with my wife though.

She almost stopped talking to me in the beginning though because I told the waiter to give her a separate check for her mozzarella sticks when we went out to eat with my friends for the first time. Risky move by me, but I had to show the homies my pimp game was strong though :lol:

Odd enough, my girl invited and paid for our first 2 dates back in 2010. I was just about smashing and chilling. If a girl wanted a date id pick her up, grab some type of carry out and head to the crib. She ask me out to this good *** bbq place in our city and the next week fridays. I seen the dates were kinda food so the next few I paid for.

Dating in my 20's was always 50/50 and I never really had a problem. I had the same mentality as you guys in that why should I pay for something if I won't plan on having a relationship with this chick? In the few cases that I did end up in a relationship, we'd usually fall into the routine of her paying for dinners and stuff. Things definitely changed with my wife though.

She almost stopped talking to me in the beginning though because I told the waiter to give her a separate check for her mozzarella sticks when we went out to eat with my friends for the first time. Risky move by me, but I had to show the homies my pimp game was strong though
laugh.gif
How much was that? $5?

laugh.gif

View media item 2103964

you lucky SOB :pimp: :lol:

My parents are still together after 30+ years and was always a team from day 1. I hope to find a chick with that same mentality. Props to the brahs that found theirs already. My time will come

Fam said 6 months of paying for everything to assert dominance lmao. Plenty of broke dudes wearing the pants in a relationship with no issue. That comes from character and charisma, not your wallet. Your advice just sounds like a dude who needs to hide behind money to come off as the man.

My parents are still together after 30+ years and was always a team from day 1. I hope to find a chick with that same mentality. Props to the brahs that found theirs already. My time will come
You ain't never lie, fam.

My parents got married when they were both broke, hustled hard for $$$, failed, succeeded, failed, failed, succeeded, and then retired at 40yo. 30yr anniversary is coming up.

Truly an inspiration, more so because it's tough to find a true ride-or-die chick.

Last edited:
Fam said 6 months of paying for everything to assert dominance lmao. Plenty of broke dudes wearing the pants in a relationship with no issue. That comes from character and charisma, not your wallet. Your advice just sounds like a dude who needs to hide behind money to come off as the man.
Real talk, I know dudes who don't have a penny and are the dominant ones in the relationship. Imma alpha b, I tell em what it is from jump start, either u with it or not. If not, don't let the door hit u. As a man u can dominate/lead in more ways than financially. U gotta have that vision and push the team to the W. Even if she makes the most and pays more, Kyrie would have the cavs in the lottery without lebron.

Real talk, I know dudes who don't have a penny and are the dominant ones in the relationship. Imma alpha b, I tell em what it is from jump start, either u with it or not. If not, don't let the door hit u. As a man u can dominate/lead in more ways than financially. U gotta have that vision and push the team to the W. Even if she makes the most and pays more, Kyrie would have the cavs in the lottery without lebron.
Yall spittin nuthin but facts....

You gotta know where you stand as a man value wise.

I don't need a dime to make a good woman.

I never dealt with a gold digger...because there simply isn't anyway to manipulate someone like me.

You make them believers out of your actions and influence.

We can preach this all day..but some dudes just ain't built with these characteristics.

Yet they wanna go out and try to acquire and maintain a woman based off of looks alone.

You want a dime piece???

Can you make a good woman out of a dime piece?

Are you really an alpha?

If not a woman gonna see right through your bluff and continue her search for one.

Especially a woman with access to whatever man she desires.

Never seen a square ***** with a happy home

Son put a down payment down on his relationship..

Ain't nobody hearing you. To each their own. Live & learn. I'm still making more money that you boy. So keep doing your usual funny guy dance in here. You a big shot here... FOH @KingKoopa

Ain't nobody hearing you. To each their own. Live & learn. I'm still making more money that you boy. So keep doing your usual funny guy dance in here. You a big shot here... FOH @KingKoopa

"Make more money than you" :lol: :rofl:

A true defeatist comment

With that mentality, your car and Ben Franklin and nem' look better than you :lol:

Son aint got no kinda game so he thinks bread is gona make up for that.

A ***** like me, i be ****** they minds before i even get a whiff of the box.

Once you get in their heads, they give yoi everythin they got.

Wildin with that 6 months ****, it's not that deep 
laugh.gif

My girl always took care of me when I was low on the funds at times, and I always made sure to repay the favor.  Relationships are about reciprocation, like it or not.  But that doesn't mean that reciprocation will always involve money. 

Shared expenses are 50/50 unless one person wants to do more (not because they feel like they have to), or if one person in down on their luck.

We both eating groceries so we splitting the cost. If I want to grill out on a weekend or host a Super Bowl party, that's coming out of my personal account.

Cable/internet is a shared expense. We can agree on a reasonable tier for the both of us. If I'm trying to get the fastest internet speed and add a bunch of premium channels she doesn't care for, I'll take on the additional costs.

Shared expenses are 50/50 unless one person wants to do more (not because they feel like they have to), or if one person in down on their luck.

We both eating groceries so we splitting the cost. If I want to grill out on a weekend or host a Super Bowl party, that's coming out of my personal account.

Cable/internet is a shared expense. We can agree on a reasonable tier for the both of us. If I'm trying to get the fastest internet speed and add a bunch of premium channels she doesn't care for, I'll take on the additional costs.
Yup. Just left the grocery store, total came to 130, I gave her 65 bucks

Hold up yall splittin every single thing down the middle?

When we moved in together we just agreed on rent 50/50 and whos payin what, and grocerys we take turns.

Back
Top Bottom