REINTRODUCING, XX3 (BLACK/RED & WHITE/BLACK-RED) PIX

Horrible is all I can say, these 23s are garbage... This is a mockery to the man that made me love shoes and the designs......R.i.P legacy of the best.....

Wait a minute...is that a white outsole on the white pair?

The last pics that Heat23 posted showed the white pair with a grey outsolel.

What gives?

Also, the other pics show the white pair with black laces, while these have white laces.

Something's up.

The shoe keeps growing on me. I think it wil be a great performance shoe and even more comfortable. What I like the most though is how the pattern on the sideadds style and class to the shoe. Never seen anything like it before.

RavageBX wrote:
bence23 wrote:
what a wack way to go out

Word.

Co-sign.

I thought it would have been way different than what they're planning to do.

I had my hopes high, but they did what they've been doing... letting me down.

For something that took up most of my adulthood (that being sneakers particularly Air Jordan's) I was expecting something out of this world like how thePenny Foamposites were when they first came out and what I thought of them, but these aren't doing it for me.

To put it plain and simple, I was expecting more.

After these and a few select packages I'm good with Air Jordan's and collecting sneakers.

I will buy casually though if they ever decide to go back to their roots, but from a collecting to have and keep deadstock I'm done with that. All Iwanted was 1-23 of at least one model/colorway for each signature and I will be able to do that.

blco, the 1st pix was of one shoe that we received so it could just be a sample shoe. I will look into it for you and give you a response as soon as it'savailable.

P.s. Nice eye

The white pair needs to get rid of that stitching or change the red stitching to black so it does not hurt your eyes as much. The black pair is definitely thebetter looking pair, but they need to get rid of that gold tongue. I like the stitching on the black. This is a good looking shoe but I see this as beefed upXX2. I just got the XX2 and they are nice. As far as looks this shoe fits in somewhere in the middle of Air Jordan line maybe in the upper half. But this shoeis definitely not the ugliest or best looking Air Jordan. Like others have said I was expecting something that would make me scratch my head(AJXX, Foamposite,ZK3, BB4) IF this is the last Air Jordan. I was expecting new materials or some new technology. No glue in a shoe is an amazing accomplishment as far asconstruction but does that make a shoe perform better, is that considered new tech? I don't know. This shoe doesn't make me want to get them on therelease day. I will definitely wait until they are around $100 to get them.

OK thankfully the stitching on the black pair nowhere near as offensive as the white........they get worse with every viewing sadly but the black is alrightactually......will prob cop but for sure not at retail!

I prefer the first colorway the best so far..but i do like the black ones a lot..prolly will cop all of 'em except for the limited ones..

Honestly you guys are expecting this extremely crazy design for the 23's and they gave something simple and classy. I love how the 23's look, also Ilove the reviews of people who tested the shoe. The shoe is going to be extremely awesome performance wise and it does look awesome.

I can't remember the last good looking Jordan to release. Was it the XVII's?...I can't remember...

At first i thought this shoe resembled the XVIII and know i understand why. These are comfy, I can't wait for the 50 to cop these.

frown.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

The black/red is better than the white/red.

Nevertheless, this is no way to end the line. I'd like to know why this shoe has to be the 23rd shoe. There was nothing else? No other designs?

The Jordan Enhancer shoe would be a better 23 than these.

End of the Jordan line or not...I seem to disagree with most of you thinking this shoe is a disgrace. With the exception of the malnourished looking tongue, Ithink this is one of the best Jordan's in a while. The more I keep looking...the more they grow on me.

the shoe was growing on me... now the opposite seems to be occurring... every new picture i see i like them less and less

the black pair is the 1st pair of non-retro Jordans I've looked forawrd to buying in.....like 7 years maybe

Back
Top Bottom