**Relapse 2 Coming 11/17/09**

Relapse2.png

hopefully he's back to his regular self (whilst still being sober) because relapse 1 was very average to me and i'm a HUGE em fan.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

hopefully he's back to his regular self (whilst still being sober) because relapse 1 was very average awful to me and i used to be a HUGE em fan.

BEATS FROM ALCHEMIST & DR.DRE

ON THIS ONE CANT GO WRONG

FIREEEE!

THIS GOING TO BE THE BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Hopefully this is better than relapse which was a joke of an album imo.
smh.gif

I like Relapse the more I listen to it. For real. Don't be a junky, but try some drugs and see if your perception doesn't change.
laugh.gif

That pic looks fake to me?
nerd.gif

Anyway.. I think I'm looking forward to Cudi and Wale dropping way more than anything else right now...

Not really checkin for Em anymore

If this is a let down I give up!!

If he can buckle down and give us the type of album we wanna hear from him instead of sounding like Triumph the puppet dog or whatever the !!@% that'sabout...I'll be fine...Truthfully if he's on his Tim Westwood freestyle !$%* or like Underground the whole album I'll be satisfied...

What I don't want is:

*another MiMi diss track (which I'm sure will happen)
*ANY Christopher Reeves references (let the man R.I.P)
*THE ACCENT

Just straight raw lyrics and going off...there's no need for him to follow this I'm a make a Real Slim Shady single..cuz his fan base is gonna rockwith him regardless...so put out some Infinite Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really hope he goes back to that Eminem Show type flow, but I'm sure its very unlikely.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

more tracks like beutifull and it could go platinum no more silly songs eminem please
for real there's no reason AT ALL for him to do that anymore...All I can do is hope right now...hope for a different sound from Dre too...moreof the Stay Wide Awake, Underground type of sound...why couldn't I be in charge of this project?! I know what the world needs from Em
wink.gif

ehhh it gonna bomb NT
grin.gif

Eminem is too caught up in those silly singles to push his sales cause 10-14 year old will love it and tell there IMMATURE friends about it.

Em is Trash. Just more & more dissing people/celebrity tracks. EM %+%%$...

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

If this is a let down I give up!!

If he can buckle down and give us the type of album we wanna hear from him instead of sounding like Triumph the puppet dog or whatever the !!@% that's about...I'll be fine...Truthfully if he's on his Tim Westwood freestyle !$%* or like Underground the whole album I'll be satisfied...

What I don't want is:

*another MiMi diss track (which I'm sure will happen)
*ANY Christopher Reeves references (let the man R.I.P)
*THE ACCENT

Just straight raw lyrics and going off...there's no need for him to follow this I'm a make a Real Slim Shady single..cuz his fan base is gonna rock with him regardless...so put out some Infinite Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom