**Relapse 2 Coming 11/17/09**

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

If this is a let down I give up!!

If he can buckle down and give us the type of album we wanna hear from him instead of sounding like Triumph the puppet dog or whatever the !!@% that's about...I'll be fine...Truthfully if he's on his Tim Westwood freestyle !$%* or like Underground the whole album I'll be satisfied...

What I don't want is:

*another MiMi diss track (which I'm sure will happen)
*ANY Christopher Reeves references (let the man R.I.P)
*THE ACCENT

Just straight raw lyrics and going off...there's no need for him to follow this I'm a make a Real Slim Shady single..cuz his fan base is gonna rock with him regardless...so put out some Infinite Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.
yall might as well not even download it...
roll.gif

smh.gif
you probably rightTime...but I'll give it a shot....the first hint of an accent I hear or him with some Barnum and Bailey beat it's a wrap
grin.gif

ha ha yeah he will reference Reeves... reference pop singers, and have an accent.. it NEVER fails

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

more tracks like beutifull and it could go platinum no more silly songs eminem please
u do know relapse has sold around 1.3-1.4 mil in the US alone already right? w/ ZERO airplay.

Yall wanting Infinite EM need to give up. I gave up a long time ago. Yall would be lucky to get Eminem Show Em.

I actually expect more of the same the second time around. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

Think about it this album was finished around the same time the first Relapse was finished/released. I doubt he's been doing much with R2 in between thetime the first one dropped. Probably a lil tweaking here and there

If he can buckle down and give us the type of album we wanna hear from him instead of sounding like Triumph the puppet dog or whatever the !!@% that's about...I'll be fine...Truthfully if he's on his Tim Westwood freestyle !$%* or like Underground the whole album I'll be satisfied...

What I don't want is:

*THE ACCENT

Just straight raw lyrics and going off...there's no need for him to follow this I'm a make a Real Slim Shady single..cuz his fan base is gonna rock with him regardless...so put out some Infinite Em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.
roll.gif

smh.gif
you probably right Time...but I'll give it a shot....the first hint of an accent I hear or him with some Barnum and Bailey beat it's a wrap
grin.gif
WELL

UNDERGROUND IS THE FIRST TRACK OF THE ALBUM

THAT PLAYS FROM WHERE THE LAST LEFT OFF AT
pimp.gif

THEN ALCHEMIST BEAT DROPS IN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

What I don't want is:

*THE ACCENT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.
roll.gif

smh.gif
you probably right Time...but I'll give it a shot....the first hint of an accent I hear or him with some Barnum and Bailey beat it's a wrap
grin.gif
WELL

UNDERGROUND IS THE FIRST TRACK OF THE ALBUM

THAT PLAYS FROM WHERE THE LAST LEFT OFF AT
pimp.gif

THEN ALCHEMIST BEAT DROPS IN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If that's the case Nothin....already looking on the up and up....

and @ Zik I know we ain't never getting the Infinite Em again
frown.gif
justwishful thinking....he would shock the world if he did that...

"I'll lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse..you'll feel like I pulled the !+%*%*@ ground out fromunderneath you" what I would give to hear this Em again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im pretty sure all these tracks have been done for a long time..I don't think they have been made post Relapse 1 release..So the stuff is probablysimilar..If I remember the reasoning Eminem is releasing a 2nd one is because he had so much material...So he probably somehow divided all the songs into 2discs...

But I could be wrong...

I've always assumed that Relapse 2 would be less wacky and more serious, like the 2 albums were a part of a 2-disc set where Em does both styles.

I hope.

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

hopefully he's back to his regular self (whilst still being sober) because relapse 1 was very average to me and i'm a HUGE em fan.

Relapse was not garbage at all imo.. it was a solid listen all the way through.. he became more of a self-parody on this effort than ever before but he wasstill sick with his lyricism

i cant wait for part 2

Originally Posted by zokid

Relapse was not garbage at all imo.. it was a solid listen all the way through.. he became more of a self-parody on this effort than ever before but he was still sick with his lyricism

i cant wait for part 2

Originally Posted by LiLSickKicks23

Originally Posted by eye see soles

If it's better than the 1st, he deserves to be called the GOAT.

IDGAF what you say.

QFT. Relapse is a very solid 8.5/10 and the only song I really can't stand is Must Be The Ganja
sick.gif
. But 3am, Insane, Stay Wide Awake, BEAUTIFUL, and Underground more than make up4 it. Dudes unrealistic expecting a 10/10 album every time
smh.gif

What I don't want is:

*THE ACCENT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.
roll.gif
Album isn't even out yet to judge. Slow your role

Back
Top Bottom