its family man
smh.gif
smh.gif

tell me why my family is still here too
roll.gif
im tryin to bring my girlfriend over and smash
smh.gif
they watchin ghostrider n @!%@ im in the room plotting and@!%@

my family came over at 9 THIS MORNING!!!!!
and they just now leavin
its 7:30
i mean i love em and all
but damn they live around the corner i'll see you tomorrow
laugh.gif

man, i can testify to this...thanksgiving was the worst, it wasn't even all family, some family friends staying hella long

One day of the year fellas.....ONE day of the year

What would you think if God forbid they were no longer here tomorrow

lol...
yea its family but theres certain types of family you can bare and some you cant
mine just left.. aunt was becoming pretty annoying all drunk.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

One day of the year fellas.....ONE day of the year

What would you think if God forbid they were no longer here tomorrow

That would kill me on the inside but seriously..........my aunt n uncle lived around the flippin corner, and my other fam. members live in brooklyn. Theydidnt have to stay for 3 hours and spend 2 hours talkin bout the same bull they could just conversate on the phone. It even got to the point my uncle startedplaying with the candle oil that was dripping because he was so tired of hearing my mom and aunt talk
smh.gif

That has got to be one of my favorite thing about being an adult...when you're a kid, you've gotta stay around and play waitress all night. Whenyou're an adult, you can chew and screw if you felt like it..

People be coming over messing up your whole routine...had to wait mad long for cats to leave so i could get back to regularly scheduled programming...

i too hate when relatives be over at my house. I usually just have my food then lock myself up in my room till they leave.

Can't stand them old people. They be mad loud for no god damn reason. And I'm chinese so you can imagine it doesn't sound very delightful.

Current away message on aim
"...too many little cousins in my room right about now..."
smh.gif
...I cant front though, they're cute

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I'm Mexican. I got relatives who are STILL here from a barbeque we threw back in July.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
funniest thing i heard in quite a while lol...

Back
Top Bottom