Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

So now that Melo's in New York, hope this means they'll put more thought in to the design of his kicks.

The box would be worth more than those kicks.

So now that Melo's in New York, hope this means they'll put more thought in to the design of his kicks.

The box would be worth more than those kicks.

I would buy the box only.................. 
laugh.gif

The shoe's different...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. :/ Packaging looks alright, and the presentation of this shoe is a little awkward due to the fact that the Knicks are habitual losers and any real significance from a collectors aspect is lost.
laugh.gif

The shoe's different...not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. :/ Packaging looks alright, and the presentation of this shoe is a little awkward due to the fact that the Knicks are habitual losers and any real significance from a collectors aspect is lost.
laugh.gif

real talk the box is fully nicers then the kicks...thats what they didd with the classic ny colorway? smh

real talk the box is fully nicers then the kicks...thats what they didd with the classic ny colorway? smh

Nice looking shoe I will be copping. Love how they finally used flywire on a jordan, and being a big knick fan Im already partial to that colorway.
I think this is the nicest non-retro jordan in a while (2011's are too dope too)

Back
Top Bottom