"Release Date" vs. "Available Date"

When are the new Jordan Laney's available to employee stores?

• On the Release Date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One week after the Release Date

• The weekend following the Release Date

• You're on a Need-To-Know-Basis, Soldier. And you don't need to know!!

• Total voters
hey everyone,

So as part of the Wounded Warrior Program, i was given two passes for the employee store where i live.  I went online to find some release dates of shoes i like, but i''m hearing mixed reviews about when a style is "released" versus when it is "available".  The dilemma is that i can view online when a certain style is going to be released on a particular date - but people are telling me that ust because it may be "released" on one date, it may not be available to employee stores or even the public for a week or more.

Is this accurate? Can anyone verify this?  Is a release date accurate, or should I hold off for a week or so after the release date to use my pass?  Thanks for any help everyone can provide.  If i'm asking a question i shouldn't have, i apologize.

~ Doc

This is an employee specific question that you should be asking your job.
The description you gave means the shoes are available to purchase at your store on a certain day but the actual release date for the general public is the release date.

I can't ask a store. I don't work there. I said i was given a pass as part of the WWP, as I am a veteran. I tried calling the store but apparently it's more of a crime to release info like that than it is to start a meth lab next door to an FBI outpost. They literally treated me like garbage asking that information like i was less than human. It's a pair of SNEAKERS. I didn't ask to audit Fort Knox for goodness sake.  Nike employees didn't make the Jordan Laney's, it's kinda whack that they think they deserve them more than say a US Veteran. Just an opinion is all. Stay Hooah.

Gotcha. Sorry I missed that part.
You should honestly talk to management there if they treated you so bad. A person that serves our country deserves better.

Back
Top Bottom