Release of the year???

re-read some of the other posts and yea, yotr 7s were so over-hyped, and so were the ray allens. the concept of the ray allens is sick and i definitely wouldve copped a pair at retail, but the sneaker itself wasnt that sick; fairly plain IMO

black, white, and true blue 3's
concord 11
quai and t23 and black/silver 5's
playoff and ray 13's
yotr and Bordeaux 7's

probably a few more its been a expensive year haha. great time for jordans if you wanted to cop a lot of early 2000 stuff.

Banned 1s hands down. I understand its a matter of opinion but if you said any other shoe you are wrong

Banned 1's are the best JB shoe to release this year

Ray Allen PE was a blessing cause it exposed the fact that fakes are almost identical to the real thing nowadays

The concords are similar to the Ray 13's in terms of the controversy thats come out of the two

Banned 1s are my pick for the year, followed by the Bordeauxs and then the White Cements.

Everything else has been passed on by me and I'm really not seeing myself making any effort to get the concords.

1) Banned Is - copped.

2) YOTR VIIs - copped.

3) I would probably have to say the Concord XIs - Passing....twice.

4) Bourdeaux VIIs - passed.

Bords, only jortans I owned comin up. release of the century for me.

Ya'll can have at them xi's, never likeded the concord colorway. bulls and cool grey all day.

Obviously the release of the year will be the Air Jordan XI Concords. There will be MADNESS like never before on release day. I just hope there will be a lot of pairs in production. I need to secure my Five pairs on RD without getting sold out

will have to see concord and black cements release; banned still top for now

Hands down Banned 1s, The quality is cray
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom