**RELM APPAREL THREAD** >>SPECIAL SALE THIS WEEKEND<<

Good evening NT family. Just wanted to give yall a look at my new clothing brand Relm Apparel that I have coming out next week. Spent the past few months working pretty hard to get this thing going. And now I'm proud to announce that we'll be officially opening up on 3/19. We're starting off with a very limited supply of a few t-shirt styles and a snapback cap. The goal is to keep growing and graduate from just the typical "t-shirt brand" phase and eventually pursue a much wider range of categories such as jeans, jackets, accessories, etc... A personal dream of mine is to design a line of stylish ski coats some day, but I've got A LOT of work and grinding to do to get to that point. Unfortunately it's just Men's tees for now, but definitely plan on dropping a Women's line in addition to new Men's styles and colorways this summer.

Anyways, lemme stop talking and show you what we have coming out.

You can find everything @ http://relmapparel.co starting 3/19

View media item 1944600
View media item 1944602
View media item 1944604
View media item 1944607
View media item 1944612
View media item 1944616
View media item 1944642
View media item 1944648
View media item 1944651
View media item 1944659
View media item 1944668

And don't forget to follow the Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/relm_apparel_co/ . And http://twitter.com/relmapparel on the twitturs. Thnx. Peace and love.

If you're going to have success in the clothing industry you've got to differentiate yourself as a new brand. What's the meaning behind your brand? What does your brand stand for?

Answering these types of questions and making your theme/mission statement of your clothing line clear will hopefully get consumers to identify with your brand and grow your base.

your logo is pretty dope, just not a fan of that thick *** circle around it.

GLTY man.

Yea before I committed to making that the official logo, I was torn between that, and either a skinny circle or no circle at all. So I made 3 different versions and asked a bunch of people what they thought. Most ppl liked the thick circle and some didn't. So I ultimately ended up going thick cause I was leaning more towards that one from the jump.

And thnx brother.

there are so many people doing clothing nowadays and something is needed to make your brand noticeable. imo the only way you take off is if some celebs wear your stuff online because the designs look terrible. i would start by re-doing the logo. however; it's your vision and your company and success or failure will all be dependent on you. there are plenty of things i don't like that are popular. good luck man.

there are so many people doing clothing nowadays and something is needed to make your brand noticeable. imo the only way you take off is if some celebs wear your stuff online because the designs look terrible. i would start by re-doing the logo. however; it's your vision and your company and success or failure will all be dependent on you. there are plenty of things i don't like that are popular. good luck man.

Yess. I fully understand that it's impossible to please everyone. But it makes me want to do something that the ppl who arent fans will like someday. As far as celebs rockin my stuff, I'm workin on getting that accomplished :smile:

Yo, hit up the famb Random Objects, he gave me some good advice with my stuff.

One of the mistakes he said he made was making a bunch of stuff with just the name or logo, that alone is not gonna sell a product until that brand name is established. We made that mistake as well and just saved the logo for sleeves and neck tapers

You're NT famb so you've got my support for sure and I'll definitely follow your Instagram, you can follow mine as well if you wish @heartxhustleapparel and check my site out at heartxhustle.com :smile:

Last edited:
I peeped your IG page, you definitely want to utilize it to offer "value" to your customers, it gives you the "right" to sell to them from IG as well.

I usually do flash sales, like for Presidents' Day

RELM: you had a vision for the logo, and you didn't take time to actually create it. What came out was a final product that looks unfinished

the good news is......
it looks like "LIFE IS GOOD" Brand, and a Myriad of brands that are carried at Nordstroms rack / Marshalls / & Ross / Tj Maxx

But what's confusing is the Champion Raglan....... You're inspired by Off White but your brand Screams: ROSS ( No matter how much you want to debate this You'd be lying to yourself if you said otherwise )

The HAT is Cool....... but cool as in it looks like a Zillion other Cool Hats

HEART x HUSTLE:
That brand is all Heart & All Hustle............. It's more of the Dime a Dozen brands that Vendor at Sneaker Events............ but......... some of that stuff gets into JC Penney & Burlington Coat Factory

You going in the right direction op, im diggin that baseball shirt.

Heart hustle, zero originality in your designs. All you did was piggyback off what every other shirt out now looks like. But if you eatin, milk it til its dry.

RELM: you had a vision for the logo, and you didn't take time to actually create it. What came out was a final product that looks unfinished

the good news is......
it looks like "LIFE IS GOOD" Brand, and a Myriad of brands that are carried at Nordstroms rack / Marshalls / & Ross / Tj Maxx

But what's confusing is the Champion Raglan....... You're inspired by Off White but your brand Screams: ROSS ( No matter how much you want to debate this You'd be lying to yourself if you said otherwise )

The HAT is Cool....... but cool as in it looks like a Zillion other Cool Hats

Curious. What would you say the logo needs to look "finished"?

And all designs were done before OFF-WHITE was even a thing, or at least before I even knew of it. Not quite sure when they came out. So cant say that I was inspired by them. Dope brand tho.

As for the caps. Theyre just caps. Not exactly looking to put any fancy designs on a baseball cap. Just having a clean looking cap with the brand logo will do the job for now.

what kind of shirts did you use?

i just bought a DIY screen printing kit and want to buy some good shirts in bulk to mess around with.

Last edited:
Easter sale ends tonight at midnight. 20% off your entire purchase. use the code EASTER20 at checkout. Happy Easter NT fam :smokin

Back
Top Bottom