Remember Dutch Royal-T?

'Sup guys? How's life on NT? Haven't been here in ages. Retired from the "shoe game" just before it really got out of hand. It's so big now I can't even comprehend it. Let alone the shear amount of posts on NT. It's now impossible to look for what you want to read and the search function had never ever worked over here and Yuku doesn't make it any better. Actually I'm still surprised NT isn't running vBulletin by now.

But anyways, I'm not posting here to come and complain. How's all the legends doing on here? Are they still on? I've been away so long I can't even remember all names.

IJapino, Retrokid, Method Man...wow I really forgot everyone else.

Well hope everyone is doing fine.

Give me a shout if you feel like.

'Sup guys? How's life on NT? Haven't been here in ages. Retired from the "shoe game" just before it really got out of hand. It's so big now I can't even comprehend it. Let alone the shear amount of posts on NT. It's now impossible to look for what you want to read and the search function had never ever worked over here and Yuku doesn't make it any better. Actually I'm still surprised NT isn't running vBulletin by now.

But anyways, I'm not posting here to come and complain. How's all the legends doing on here? Are they still on? I've been away so long I can't even remember all names.

IJapino, Retrokid, Method Man...wow I really forgot everyone else.

Well hope everyone is doing fine.

Give me a shout if you feel like.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

I don't think I will ever forget you man, mainly because your site back in Feb 2000 linked me to Niketalk and I've been here ever since. crazy that was 11 years this month.

29oibew.jpg

eek.gif

I don't think I will ever forget you man, mainly because your site back in Feb 2000 linked me to Niketalk and I've been here ever since. crazy that was 11 years this month.

29oibew.jpg

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eek.gif

29oibew.jpg

eek.gif
Now that you say this, I think Royal-T website is the site that linked me to NT originally as well.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

eek.gif

29oibew.jpg

eek.gif
Now that you say this, I think Royal-T website is the site that linked me to NT originally as well.
smokin.gif

Wow Zach...where did you get that pic from. Wow that was way long ago! That site did pretty well. Too well. I used so many data traffic it got shut down.

http://pr0phecy718.u.yuku.com/Prophecy718: I have no clue. I only realized just yet that air-jordans.tk is now taken by someone else. hmm bugger. Not that is was ever update. Last update must have been somewhere in 2004/05?

First Born: I'll check that thread out.

Wow Zach...where did you get that pic from. Wow that was way long ago! That site did pretty well. Too well. I used so many data traffic it got shut down.

http://pr0phecy718.u.yuku.com/Prophecy718: I have no clue. I only realized just yet that air-jordans.tk is now taken by someone else. hmm bugger. Not that is was ever update. Last update must have been somewhere in 2004/05?

First Born: I'll check that thread out.

dutch, actually your old site is archived online here

most of the pics don't load anymore and some links are broken, but if you haven't ever checked out the archived page take a trip down memory lane, haha...

dutch, actually your old site is archived online here

most of the pics don't load anymore and some links are broken, but if you haven't ever checked out the archived page take a trip down memory lane, haha...

Back
Top Bottom