Remember Melly Mel Either'ed Joe Budden in Interview

The only people that like Joe Budden are the losers living the same loser %%# life as him. Dude talked so much shh about Eminem and ended up being signed by him. He has no control of his life whatsoever.

Melly Mel > Joe Budden easily.

LOL didn't Joe Budden get rocked by Raekwon and just stood there.

The only people that like Joe Budden are the losers living the same loser %%# life as him. Dude talked so much shh about Eminem and ended up being signed by him. He has no control of his life whatsoever.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at dude saying he was the first rapper to win a grammy no you wasn't n!%%@ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The only people that like Joe Budden are the losers living the same loser %#! life as him. Dude talked so much shh about Eminem and ended up being signed by him. He has no control of his life whatsoever.

What did he say about Em?

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

The only people that like Joe Budden are the losers living the same loser %#! life as him. Dude talked so much shh about Eminem and ended up being signed by him. He has no control of his life whatsoever.

What did he say about Em?

Damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif
There's a lot of real talk in that vid. You Joe Budden stans can play it off however you like but at the end of the day dudes mouth writes a lot of checks it can't cash. Primary reason I don't really mess with son no more. I don't care what the scenario is, Joe Budden should never be speaking on a Melly Mel.

Damn
eek.gif
laugh.gif
There's a lot of real talk in that vid. You Joe Budden stans can play it off however you like but at the end of the day dudes mouth writes a lot of checks it can't cash. Primary reason I don't really mess with son no more. I don't care what the scenario is, Joe Budden should never be speaking on a Melly Mel.

Does Joe Budden think he is a legend?

He stay disrespectin the people who put in work to make his career possible. I mess wit Joe Budden too.

Does Joe Budden think he is a legend?

He stay disrespectin the people who put in work to make his career possible. I mess wit Joe Budden too.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
^you got a current track from Joe Budden?
Mood Muzik 4

I'm a Budden fan but that mixtape came and went. This message board talked about it for 1 week and then it was never really mentioned again. Prior to this, people talked about MM2 and MM3 months after the initial release.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Mood Muzik 4

I'm a Budden fan but that mixtape came and went. This message board talked about it for 1 week and then it was never really mentioned again. Prior to this, people talked about MM2 and MM3 months after the initial release.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Mood Muzik 4
I still listen to it.
and it's current

that was his point.

TOMORROW (or before Em signed slaughterhouse)

if there were 2 concerts, both of NEW music, 1 of melly mel, one of joe budden... which would you goto?

I mean, that's all he said.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:
Mood Muzik 4
I still listen to it.
and it's current

that was his point.

TOMORROW (or before Em signed slaughterhouse)

if there were 2 concerts, both of NEW music, 1 of melly mel, one of joe budden... which would you goto?

I mean, that's all he said.

Back
Top Bottom