Remember your Super Soaker?

I had that keychain! Whoa, forgot all about that! Going to see if I can get one somewhere online now lol. Bought my daughter like $60 worth of the guns when they went on sale at Target in 2015; we had a blast going up to Sac with them last summer lol. Had all the kids getting into gun fights and making teams.

Last edited:

supersoaker100.jpg
circa 1990...
Me and my brother had both of these. 
pimp.gif

Wanted one so bad. Parents wouldn't let me have one, Black kid with anything that resembles a gun they weren't having it :rolleyes

Black man created these btw if I remember correctly

Last edited:
:wow:

I had this one when I was a kid. I remember feeling like Clint Eastwood at the complex. Walkin round with the yopper fully filled and a mean grill waiting for a kid to say the wrong words.
Joint I had, my sister had the purple one

My whole neighborhood had super soakers. One summer we planned this big *** water fight man, **** was epic. Had to be 20 plus people. My uncle had cracked open the fire hydrant, we had hundreds of water balloons, water hoses, people filling up pop bottles/cups and mostly everybody had a soaker. Split into teams and went to the empty field where abandoned houses used to be and had a all out war. My sister still got a scar on her face Cuz she was running thru the hydrant and somebody else was riding their bike thru and ran her over :lol:.

Yo!!!!! What happened to Super Soakers?! I had a bunch of them. Man those were fire!!!

How long have they been obsolete?

My whole neighborhood had super soakers. One summer we planned this big *** water fight man, **** was epic. Had to be 20 plus people. My uncle had cracked open the fire hydrant, we had hundreds of water balloons, water hoses, people filling up pop bottles/cups and mostly everybody had a soaker. Split into teams and went to the empty field where abandoned houses used to be and had a all out war. My sister still got a scar on her face Cuz she was running thru the hydrant and somebody else was riding their bike thru and ran her over :lol:.

Nah b we aint grow up in the bangladesh slums like you.

Yo!!!!! What happened to Super Soakers?! I had a bunch of them. Man those were fire!!!

How long have they been obsolete?

was going to ask the same thing.

someone could revive the brand and add Bluetooth or some tech to it especially with these new kids growing up in the internet world.

but surprised to see a black guy was the one who created this would of thought this came out of china.

I'm willing to put every single dollar I've ever earned or stole in my lifetime down on a bet that the guy who created this data base is not smashing anything whatsoever

Had the Super Soaker CPS 2000 (1996)

View media item 2297719

I had the Shout n Shoot too :smh:

Never worked like in the commercials :lol:

Always wanted the Super Soaker CPS 3000 (1998) with the back pack reservoir :pimp:

cps3000_01.jpg

Last edited:
wasnt allowed to get one growing up, said it was too much money, was told to just use the hose, but got yelled at when i did...

Same.

My mother thought we'd turn to shooters if we played with toy guns back then :smh: :lol:. Crime was crazy in Baltimore back in the 90s.

Had to wait until I was with friends, at my cousins house or hid cap guns/water guns outside my apartment complex :lol:.

I might just **** around and buy one now for the hell of it. Super soakers were too dope :pimp:

View media item 2297822
I was 17 when I came across bad boy at a random Walgreens near my moms job for $20. I hopped on the bus and road that ***** for a hour all the way back home with this big *** box that didn't even fit in any bag they had. Filled that **** up callled the homies and went a rampage in the neighborhood :lol:

I was clearly the block that summer , plus the boppers were always acting they didn't want to get wet yet found themselves always where I was aiming :pimp:

I swear I think mine is still in my moms garage still in mint condition

Last edited:
Man, the backpack super soakers were the holy grail. I'd want to get one now but know it'd be a waste of money :lol:

Crazy me and my home boy were LITERALLY talking about our Super Soakers the day this thread was made and I had the Super Soaker CPS 2500
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
son this is so spooky!!!!

NT is turning into my consciousness.

African parents were mad strict about toy guns. I got some money for my birthday and bought one though. Moms was so salty asking what did I see in it lololol

Back
Top Bottom