Reminder: The NT Keeper League drafts tonight, 7:30 EST.

Proshares
DeadsetAce
RetroBaller
Scuse7
Gift23
franchise3
651akathePaul
sfn155
Chester
Fizzy
Kobe4MVP12

You're drafting for at least part of your future team tonight. No excuses for missing it.

I want in
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I want in
smh.gif
i'd assume at least one person will drop out after this year...you're first on the waitlist to take over a team if you're down to dothat

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I want in
smh.gif
i'd assume at least one person will drop out after this year...you're first on the waitlist to take over a team if you're down to do that
Thats too farrrrrrrrr!
sick.gif
frown.gif

But yea ill do that i guess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What the hell is FAAB, and why do I have a waiver budget?

If waivers are enabled, all players dropped from a team's roster are immediately placed on a waiting period from zero to seven days to give all managers a chance to claim those players. Choose the waiver processing option best suited for your league.

In a normal waivers systems, waiver priority determines which manager's request is processed first.
  • Continual rolling list: waiver claims are processed in waiver priority order and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list
  • Reverse order of standings: waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and successful claims do not affect waiver priority list
  • Weekly rolling list based on standings: waiver claims are processed in reverse order of standings and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list
In a Free Agents Acquisition Budgets (FAAB) waivers system, each manager receives a dollar amount to place blind bids on waived players. The manager with the highest bid at the end of the waiver period claims that player and that bid amount is deducted from the team's acquisition budget. If multiple managers place an equal bid on a player, tiebreak options are available as described above.
  • FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
  • FAAB w/ Reverse order of standings tiebreak
  • FAAB w/ Weekly rolling standings tiebreak

we can get a quick vote on this to see how you guys want to handle waivers...

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What the hell is FAAB, and why do I have a waiver budget?

so is it like a free agency pool where the highest bider gets him?

basically. each team gets X amount of bid points. every time you put a waiver claim in, you bid points. highest bidder gets the player.

personally, i like the normal continual rolling list. im open to try a new one like this though if that's what people want to do.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Open the league for 2 more! I want in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sorry guys...it was originally meant for 10 and people decided to let two more in to get to 12. i swear im not trying to be some ahole about it
laugh.gif

but if anyone drops out and you guys want to take over a team:

1) fraij
2) nnarum

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by nnarum

Open the league for 2 more! I want in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sorry guys...it was originally meant for 10 and people decided to let two more in to get to 12. i swear im not trying to be some ahole about it
laugh.gif

but if anyone drops out and you guys want to take over a team:

1) fraij
2) nnarum
4857860.jpg

tonya_harding_031507_.jpg

I heard she's looking for work...

not to thread jack but out of curiosity, what site do you guys use for keeper leagues?

i usually have 4-5 fantasy football teams a season but i've never played in a keeper league. is it money to make a keeper league ? if so, how much?

^ you can do it for free on yahoo or espn. we're using yahoo for this one. on yahoo, you have your draft, then your commish can set keepers. so any leagueyoure in can become a keeper league. it's done post draft.

i dont care about the waiver wire, all i need to do is get this paper out of the way before the draft
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom