REMOVING OIL ON FREDDY SB DUNKS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

anyone know how to get oil stains off my limited university Jordan 23???
I'd recommend the same thing I did for my Jordan PE 45 space jams, simple toothbrush + diamond dust

roll.gif
but try the restoration thread. w/ pics for the best help. Reallll good experts in there.

Good jokes but I'm talkin bout the oil stains Nike put on them since they didn't release. That's the only reason I stated the shoe it was. But I guess I posted this in the wrong thread. It's funny how everyone is taking shots and correcting me instead of attempting to help. No need to Brag as I'm sure most of you guys have more heat than me. That's why I thought someone may have the solution to my problem.

Good jokes but I'm talkin bout the oil stains Nike put on them since they didn't release. That's the only reason I stated the shoe it was. But I guess I posted this in the wrong thread. It's funny how everyone is taking shots and correcting me instead of attempting to help. No need to Brag as I'm sure most of you guys have more heat than me. That's why I thought someone may have the solution to my problem.

why would you want to make a sample pair look different from the others?? They never came out because of a whole bunch of problems with Nike and all the studios, and not just the big deal with New Line Cinema, there was many copyright lawsuits that would have happened if they actually produced a run of 25,000-50,000 pairs, if they have that many manufactured, they will release them anyway, and those lawsuits were around at least 6-8 that I know of, I remember Sandy Bodecker saying that he did not care about lawsuits when I started, then the Heineken mess started, and he was quick as hell to know better...

why would you want to make a sample pair look different from the others?? They never came out because of a whole bunch of problems with Nike and all the studios, and not just the big deal with New Line Cinema, there was many copyright lawsuits that would have happened if they actually produced a run of 25,000-50,000 pairs, if they have that many manufactured, they will release them anyway, and those lawsuits were around at least 6-8 that I know of, I remember Sandy Bodecker saying that he did not care about lawsuits when I started, then the Heineken mess started, and he was quick as hell to know better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom