Remy Ma Recording, “When I See Herâ€

I'ma ether her like Nas did Hova when I see her/come back like Hov and takeover when I see her

Remy is a problem. She need to cut out the shenanigans and just rap though.� I'd love to see her and Wayne on a best of both worlds type of album.

yea i posted this this fisrt time i heard it. i never ever heard a female spit that hard

Swizz Beat her when I see her
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Rem BEEN a problem for a minute now. She's just too ******ed to focus on her craft and not the other nonsense.

i aint a big remmy fan these days

but........................

cant front......................

that +%!% was crazy
eek.gif

These broads is garbage, I be laughing when I see her/They be coppin' pleas like 'Rem, what happened' when I see her

laugh.gif

Kim is in no position to handle Remy.

This battle is probably the only thing that can save the female rap game.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

yea i posted this this fisrt time i heard it. i never ever heard a female spit that hard

tired.gif
everyone says that, she has proved herself on mixtapes over andover again but like most rappers with talent it doesnt matter.
tired.gif

Yea this was hot but this aint no diss song
laugh.gif
she just talkin bout whatshe gonna do when she see her. it was creative but it got type reptitive, the shh aint memorable. Washe her up then permanetly press her when I seeher
laugh.gif

Kim was sayin at the end of the day waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much soundin like a pigeon. What Remy said after the rhyme was bettter than the rhymeitself
laugh.gif

I'd love to see her and Wayne on a best of both worlds type of album.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
I hope that never happens.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I'd love to see her and Wayne on a best of both worlds type of album.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I hope that never happens.

smokin.gif

Word, that'd be horrible. Her and Papoose make good collabs though, Bonnie & Clyde 06 (or 05?) is hot. "See I be on some other S--- like effyour dead mother S---, disrespect your whole character, call you by your government"

At the end of the day I'm Bob Ross the _ with the afro who be painting the little trees
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day...
laugh.gif

Remy went all the way in on that %++@...

heard this on Kay Slay a while back, she def got in that%!%%. At the end of the day though Kim > Remy.

Back
Top Bottom