Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

She still holding a meek size L but atleast we get a new verse from the goat
smokin.gif
Who came back to life? Biggie or Pac?

Thought it was terrible the way y'all boys talking :lol:

It's no shether but we all knew it was nothing she could say to match that it's a basic response

I have not an ounce of interest in listening to No Frauds, Changed It, or Regret Your Tears (don't think the last one is a diss anyway). No Frauds is an outrageously ironic title given the artists listed though :lol: too late
camby.png
stick to being the queen of pop

Y'all wildin. Her verse wasn't trash by any means. But it did little damage. Only had the line about her son

The line about leaving your son for a stack was a nice shot.

Agreed but that was about it as far as standout shots. After Rem dismantled her whole existence that one solid jab was'nt cutting it. She was supposed to pull out the rocket launcher or just stay silent.

wayne and drake a hell of alot closer to the title than biggie :lol:

funny how its only riding when its certain artists

Well that's the nature of it bruh. It's not riding if it's widely believed by the general public believes the same thing, no one really disagreeing that big or PAC or jay or Nas is GOAT convo.

You got to be the first person I ever heard say Drake the greatest of anything. So yeah it sounds like **** riding cause you pullling that outta left field.

It's been corny for a while hearing these 3 together.

Certainly wasn't Wayne so you just be **** riding for Drake I see

wayne and drake a hell of alot closer to the title than biggie :lol:

funny how its only riding when its certain artists

Wayne and Drake have never done anything close to Ready To Die or Life After Death. Only a crazy Stan would think they on Bigs level. :lol:

Basically what Primetime said. We knew she wasn't going to come harder than Remi. She was going to come with a commercial song that will be played in clubs and radio etc...... This will be another top 40 hit for her and people (her stans) will be singing this out loud at her concert and in clubs.

View media item 2362587

This ain't even a catchy song like Back 2 Back was though.

Stans reaching if they think this is getting regular play on Top 40

Last edited:
Ehhhh, generic radio song and generic bars. I don't even count that **** as a response it was so weak. It fits in with the Gucci song and the other song she was featured on right around the same time.

Back
Top Bottom