Remy Ma-shETHER***Nicki Minaj diss***

Back to Back got props because

1. Drake wasn't the aggressor
2.It was better than Charged Up
3.It was Drake, who people never expected to drop a diss track, let alone 2
Plus all the goofing meek was doing then add it was drake, the man can do no wrong in a lot of casuals eyes.

Drake got a W for just participating and his fans put him on Beyoncé level. Back to Back was so sorry but praised so high

B2B was smart.

He had a diss playing across the country all day 24/7 while meeks song was hardly on the radio

I think nicki is trying to do the same. She tryna put her diss out everywhere until it just gets embedded in peoples minds.

Remy has to blow up with something other than this situation

Even tho she disssed nicki minaj....shes still getting notice off her in a sense.

So what happens next? Something tells me Nicki has more songs to put out (had enough time to write).

Is Remy gonna take up her challenge and book interviews not related to the beef? Will she make a hit record?

Nicki took an L with the beef. It wasn't a trash song but it wasn't great.

I don't check for Nicki's music, it just shows up. This won't make me check for Remy's music either.

Back to Back had one worthy line and the rest was a regular track. Not sure how it gets praise as a hard or valid diss

world tour girl's tour, open up more, twitter fingers, boss women wifin n_'s, not even when she tell him they better as friends

then the jab at the beginning talking about why he's taking so long to reply

it's solid. Meek was thoroughly clowned.

If Nicki's songs hold up and do well, she will put out an album later this year and shoot videos.

Not sure what Remy will do. She said yesterday that she was done with the beef, it was over. I don't think Nicki said anything worth responding to but I could be wrong.

Back to Back had one worthy line and the rest was a regular track. Not sure how it gets praise as a hard or valid diss

world tour girl's tour, open up more, twitter fingers, boss women wifin n_'s, not even when she tell him they better as friends

Seen what you'd do for fame. What would you do for freedom?

Pulling his G card. Snitching about ghostwriters because Drake ain't retweet iTunes links. If he get caught up in something you know he singing (and I won't blame him).

What ever happened to that other poster who did nothing but call everyone old? The one posting people's kids.

Seen what you'd do for fame. What would you do for freedom?

Pulling his G card. Snitching about ghostwriters because Drake ain't retweet iTunes links. If he get caught up in something you know he singing (and I won't blame him).
forgot that one :lol: he was hitting him throughout the whole track. Didn't even bring up his sales or his money like Nicki just did :lol: he got clowned man. track was solid.

Last edited:

Eh, then again never was impressed with Drake as a whole so maybe I didn't/don't want to see how "nice" the track was

Overall tho, Remy won the battle but Nicki gon win the war (as far as longevity). Nicki needs to either let this be the last of their lil beef and let the rappers handle who's queen of rap/hip hop

Back
Top Bottom