Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy’s Concord XI soles before. If you notice the soles are two different colors and im going to get them to match. Here is the update of the Seaglowing process.

Billy’s Concord XI soles before. If you notice the soles are two different colors and im going to get them to match. Here is the update of the Seaglowing process.

Powder X’s after removal of the paint from the lace loops and fix of the black inner leather.

Powder X’s after removal of the paint from the lace loops and fix of the black inner leather.

Jeremy Scott Adidas left shoe outer after deep cleaning and fix of patent leather and removal of stains.

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas left shoe outer after deep cleaning and fix of patent leather and removal of stains.

Before

After

Starting next week! I will be giving you guys tips on General cleaning and equipment. I will also be giving you guys important tips on Seaglowing. Stay Tuned!! Dont forget to check out my Facebook page for all the info. Renegade Restorations

Starting next week! I will be giving you guys tips on General cleaning and equipment. I will also be giving you guys important tips on Seaglowing. Stay Tuned!! Dont forget to check out my Facebook page for all the info. Renegade Restorations

thx Politix! Appreciated. I got a handful of restoration projects coming in next week and the information is definitely helpful.

thx Politix! Appreciated. I got a handful of restoration projects coming in next week and the information is definitely helpful.

Amazing job on every single one of these shoes.. especially the 11s and 4s on the first and second page

Amazing job on every single one of these shoes.. especially the 11s and 4s on the first and second page

Finished these up today. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for detailed pics of what was done. I did a couple of cool new things on these.

Finished these up today. Check out my Facebook page at Renegade Restorations for detailed pics of what was done. I did a couple of cool new things on these.

I wanted to thank all my customers and followers for helping me reach 2000 likes on my Facebook page. I do have a couple of things in the works for you guys. The Jeremy Scott's are being restored and make sure you pay attention to what is being done to them. It could have something to do with the contest for them. I will also have some cool free giveaways coming real soon. Stay Tuned!!!!

I wanted to thank all my customers and followers for helping me reach 2000 likes on my Facebook page. I do have a couple of things in the works for you guys. The Jeremy Scott's are being restored and make sure you pay attention to what is being done to them. It could have something to do with the contest for them. I will also have some cool free giveaways coming real soon. Stay Tuned!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom