Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send Help right shoe inner suede after deep cleaning and renewal of the color in the suede.

Before

After

Send Help right shoe inner suede after deep cleaning and renewal of the color in the suede.

Before

After

Kurt's Space Jam XI right shoe sole separation after removal of the old glue and regluing it.

Before

After

Kurt's Space Jam XI right shoe sole separation after removal of the old glue and regluing it.

Before

After

Aaron's Concord XI after removal of hard candy from one shoe and the other still has it. Something I wanted to point out is. If you notice that the indents of the shoes are very dark. It is not dirt it is stains that are really deep in the soles. I was able to remove it so that the sole is all one color. I dont think this has been done before.Aaron's Concord XI after removal of hard candy from one shoe and the other still has it. Something I wanted to point out is. If you notice that the indents of the shoes are very dark. It is not dirt it is stains that are really deep in the soles. I was able to remove it so that the sole is all one color. I dont think this has been done before.

Before

After

Aaron's Concord XI after removal of hard candy from one shoe and the other still has it. Something I wanted to point out is. If you notice that the indents of the shoes are very dark. It is not dirt it is stains that are really deep in the soles. I was able to remove it so that the sole is all one color. I dont think this has been done before.Aaron's Concord XI after removal of hard candy from one shoe and the other still has it. Something I wanted to point out is. If you notice that the indents of the shoes are very dark. It is not dirt it is stains that are really deep in the soles. I was able to remove it so that the sole is all one color. I dont think this has been done before.

Before

After

Santiago's Black Cement III right shoe midsole after all the old paint was removed and then the midsole was primed.

Before

After

Santiago's Black Cement III right shoe midsole after all the old paint was removed and then the midsole was primed.

Before

After

Lebron South Beach right shoe. If you notice in before pic the swoosh of the toebox has also been damaged. The after pic is after I recreated the glossy swoosh. Just like when you first got them.

Before

After

Lebron South Beach right shoe. If you notice in before pic the swoosh of the toebox has also been damaged. The after pic is after I recreated the glossy swoosh. Just like when you first got them.

Before

After

The customer brought me a Deadstock pair of Puma Suedes. He wanted the stripe and back logo a different color. I dyed the strip and back logo black. Check out Renegade Restorations on Facebook for more detailed pics of the shoes.

Before

After

The customer brought me a Deadstock pair of Puma Suedes. He wanted the stripe and back logo a different color. I dyed the strip and back logo black. Check out Renegade Restorations on Facebook for more detailed pics of the shoes.

Before

After

Its an honor and pleasure to do a restoration for someone I have followed for awhile. I have followed this guy since his days as a CAL Bear. Now he's a starting safety for the Atlanta Falcons. Much appreciated to Thomas Decoud #28.

Its an honor and pleasure to do a restoration for someone I have followed for awhile. I have followed this guy since his days as a CAL Bear. Now he's a starting safety for the Atlanta Falcons. Much appreciated to Thomas Decoud #28.

This is the Second pair that the Atlanta Falcons Thomas Decoud #28 sent to me for a full restoration.

This is the Second pair that the Atlanta Falcons Thomas Decoud #28 sent to me for a full restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom