Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, regardless of the lighting of the pics, the restorations are still quite amazing...Sick job, keep it up.

POLITIX, you did mine and my brother's Space Jams.  Great work!  I have some other stuff I'm going to be sending your way...

POLITIX, you did mine and my brother's Space Jams.  Great work!  I have some other stuff I'm going to be sending your way...

Reebok sole update. The right shoe has the hard candy and the left shoe has had the hard candy removed.

Before

After

Reebok sole update. The right shoe has the hard candy and the left shoe has had the hard candy removed.

Before

After

Adidas Classic Shelltoe left shoe outer before and after. Let me give you guys a little back story on these. Bboys are known for being really hard on there shoes and to make it worse on this pair. The guy used white shoe polish to try and keep them white and caked them on the fabric stripes, midsole and notice that its caked on the stitching. There is also a huge black scuff on the leather. I fixed the stripes, leather scuffs, midsole and stitching. I personally love bringing back Classics. Stay tuned for what else is being done.

Before

After

Adidas Classic Shelltoe left shoe outer before and after. Let me give you guys a little back story on these. Bboys are known for being really hard on there shoes and to make it worse on this pair. The guy used white shoe polish to try and keep them white and caked them on the fabric stripes, midsole and notice that its caked on the stitching. There is also a huge black scuff on the leather. I fixed the stripes, leather scuffs, midsole and stitching. I personally love bringing back Classics. Stay tuned for what else is being done.

Before

After

Hi Politix! amazing job on all these sneakers. I need some of your expertise, unfortunately it would be very expensive for me to send my sneakers to you since I'm in Mexico. However, I hope that you can point me in the right direction with these. My Lebron IX's have a problem. I use them for indoor balling but the flywire mesh has yellowed a bit. I clean them with anti-bacterial liquid soap and a 3M green pad. After about 6 or 7 wears they look like this
oan2pf.jpg

Some guys at different threads recommended me to clean with oxy-clean, hot water and a toothbrush. They look like this now
2itq1wl.jpg

I was wondering, what would be the best thing to whiten that mesh, or, should I paint it black? If so, what would you consider to be the best paint for the job? I was considering Tamiya's spray-paint, used for plane and train models. What do you think?

Hi Politix! amazing job on all these sneakers. I need some of your expertise, unfortunately it would be very expensive for me to send my sneakers to you since I'm in Mexico. However, I hope that you can point me in the right direction with these. My Lebron IX's have a problem. I use them for indoor balling but the flywire mesh has yellowed a bit. I clean them with anti-bacterial liquid soap and a 3M green pad. After about 6 or 7 wears they look like this
oan2pf.jpg

Some guys at different threads recommended me to clean with oxy-clean, hot water and a toothbrush. They look like this now
2itq1wl.jpg

I was wondering, what would be the best thing to whiten that mesh, or, should I paint it black? If so, what would you consider to be the best paint for the job? I was considering Tamiya's spray-paint, used for plane and train models. What do you think?

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe after fix of scuff and cut in leather of the toe box.

Before

After

Thomas Decoud's Tour IV left shoe after fix of scuff and cut in leather of the toe box.

Before

After

I gonna say what no one else would..i would love to send you my shoes...but you use the same pics and say they are different shoes. i have been watching for 2 years...restoration thread included and they are always the same shoes with different peoples names...

I gonna say what no one else would..i would love to send you my shoes...but you use the same pics and say they are different shoes. i have been watching for 2 years...restoration thread included and they are always the same shoes with different peoples names...

Originally Posted by POLITIX76

Mocha III right shoe front rubber and stitching after deep cleaning and whitening.

Before

After
sorry if its been gone over, but what did you do to these? got a couple of shoes that could stand to have this done. looks like you got that stitching pretty damn white.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Haha sure. You really need to look at the pictures carefully. If I was doing that. I wouldnt still have a business nor would people send me there shoes. Please do some research before you make a dumb comment.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Haha sure. You really need to look at the pictures carefully. If I was doing that. I wouldnt still have a business nor would people send me there shoes. Please do some research before you make a dumb comment.

Finished up these Jeremy Scott Adidas. Check out the detailed pics at Renegade Restorations on Facebook to see what was done to them. These are the contest shoes that I will be giving away in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking my Facebook page for the details on how to win them.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom