Rent Forever, Don’t Buy A Home

This thread made me check housing prices in my area. The housing prices have fallen dramatically in the suburbs near where I live. My area has declined a little bit but not much.

It makes sense though because the recession is still on for the middle/lower class. Wages are stagnant and only the rich are seeing an economic recovery.

This thread made me check housing prices in my area. The housing prices have fallen dramatically in the suburbs near where I live. My area has declined a little bit but not much.

It makes sense though because the recession is still on for the middle/lower class. Wages are stagnant and only the rich are seeing an economic recovery.

If you can't afford to buy a house, don't buy it. There's a lot of stuff out there that can help you get your own place, just gotta look.

For instance, if you are a first time home buyer, you can take out $10,000 from your 401K and you will not be penalized.

I also applied for the $8,000 credit for being a first time home owner. I have to keep my town house for 3 years and then I'm moving on to a house.

Getting my own place was one of my goals in life, now I gotta get my degree, lol.

If you can't afford to buy a house, don't buy it. There's a lot of stuff out there that can help you get your own place, just gotta look.

For instance, if you are a first time home buyer, you can take out $10,000 from your 401K and you will not be penalized.

I also applied for the $8,000 credit for being a first time home owner. I have to keep my town house for 3 years and then I'm moving on to a house.

Getting my own place was one of my goals in life, now I gotta get my degree, lol.

Back
Top Bottom