Business Administration - Option in Finance & Corporate Management
Filipino American Studies
m-athleticslogo-111809.png

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by babam11218719

University-of-Georgia-1455DA11.jpg
6503970.jpeg

C/O '10
You went to the same school and graduated the same year I did? If you're one of the few black people at UGA, there's a good chance I know who you are fam. How's post graduation life been for you?
It's going my dude.  Not where I want to be out coming out of UGA at all financially but at least I have a job
ohwell.gif
.  I graduated December '10 by the way.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

University-of-Georgia-1455DA11.jpg
6503970.jpeg

C/O '10
You went to the same school and graduated the same year I did? If you're one of the few black people at UGA, there's a good chance I know who you are fam. How's post graduation life been for you?
It's going my dude.  Not where I want to be out coming out of UGA at all financially but at least I have a job
ohwell.gif
.  I graduated December '10 by the way.
eek.gif
eek.gif
You graduated the same day I did. I remember feeling awful that morning because I went out the night before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Keep your head up though, I struggled for the first 5 or 6 months after graduating. It took me a while to find something solid. It's funny though, right after I got something good recruiters started hitting me up and whatnot. I got accepted to Navy OCS as well so things are def going my way after a rough start. If you need anything I'll see what I can do though. My job is hiring and the pay is good for entry level. Let me know if I can help you out. Gotta look out for NT + UGA fam.

Back
Top Bottom