rep your HIGH SCHOOL! vol. current or graduated

WHERE ALL MY BLAIR BLAZERS AT?!?!?! Hmmm you'd think we would have more shoe heads with that big @#%$ school, I'm the only one of the shoe heads at blair now that even uses nt.. O well

Team DC/MD/VA​

Loved by many,hated by more, envied by all
O.G. Member #20901​

^^^Class of what at Blair? Ya'll are right down 29.
2004 Nike Dunk DS Size 9 For Sale CHEAP!!!!

John F. Kennedy c/o 2003
The finest women I love with a passion...your man's a wimp I give that a.. a good thrash'n..

LANDSTOWN HIGH SCHOOL TECH. ACADEMY C.O. '2010.

yeahh i know im young.

but i should actually be goin to tallwood since its my district

parkdale high school
reppin that 2008 :rofl:
roll.gif

At the end if this thread we need to take a count and see who runs it up in here!

I'm getting rid of about 25 pairs of kicks to free up space. It's tax time. You need to holla at me.

^^^
it is so obvious that class of 07 got this in the bag.
"If you FLIP LIKE T-MOBILE- I can MAKE YOU my SIDE KICK"

Guess I'll be the only one to rep Falls Church HS, class of 06. I KNOW nobody else from that school is on niketalk besides my one friend that never visits the regional forums. He's a loser anyways.

Osbour Park High School. Class of '05. There's 3 or 4 of us on NT, but the others never post.

Ballerific701, MoMoney848, and kidqueens (banned). So yeah, tally it up. I doubt we have the most representations haha.

Duke Ellington School of the Arts Class of '02 but had to go to Roosevelt Stay High (School) class of '03.
REPPIN' UPTOWN DC..."WIF' MO' KICKS THAN A BABY IN A MOTHER'S STOMACH."& NAS= G.R.O.A.T.
<----MCFLY'S NIKES IS SMOKIN' CAUSE OH YEAH TINK DESIGNED THEM

Back
Top Bottom