Rep your horoscope

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Aries
--I never understood why Aries is always the first horoscope on horoscope lists when it starts in late March.
30t6p3b.gif
 think  harder
Our calender has been tampered with so much. It's really hard for the public to have a proper orientation on time with the way political conquest has changed so many things.
Point taken, however, the mythological explanation seems to be most logical for me....
Aries or the Ram, associated with the color red and the planet mars 

"The blood of the lamb is the solar life pouring into the world through the sign of Aries"

"The rams’ heads indicate that the most auspicious time for

the generation of life is during the period when the sun passes through the sign of Aries."

"This constellation was called the ‘Lamb of God.’ He was also called the ‘Savior"

...thus bringing "light" or new life to the world, so it is very appropriate that the Aries occurs during the time of the vernal equinox around March 21, the time of easter, spring, the sun crossing the vertical plane, the days become longer etc. 

Btw it is no coincidence that jesus' resurrection (easter) is celebrated around this time. 

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Aries
--I never understood why Aries is always the first horoscope on horoscope lists when it starts in late March.
30t6p3b.gif
 think  harder
Our calender has been tampered with so much. It's really hard for the public to have a proper orientation on time with the way political conquest has changed so many things.
Point taken, however, the mythological explanation seems to be most logical for me....
Aries or the Ram, associated with the color red and the planet mars 

"The blood of the lamb is the solar life pouring into the world through the sign of Aries"

"The rams’ heads indicate that the most auspicious time for

the generation of life is during the period when the sun passes through the sign of Aries."

"This constellation was called the ‘Lamb of God.’ He was also called the ‘Savior"

...thus bringing "light" or new life to the world, so it is very appropriate that the Aries occurs during the time of the vernal equinox around March 21, the time of easter, spring, the sun crossing the vertical plane, the days become longer etc. 

Btw it is no coincidence that jesus' resurrection (easter) is celebrated around this time. 

Back
Top Bottom