Rep Your Team Vol. Check the Sig

niketalk

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Team Late Night > All
^ Ya'll know it's true

And team panty bandits is wack, there is two members and one time on the other site you guys were flaming eachother hard
everything said QFT.

i had a TLN sig on the old name... rip.
late night nt is always
pimp.gif

Man shut yo slurpin the sausage *%% up....
laugh.gif
Don't hate because we get poon and panties.....it's like 5 ninjas who be posting on team latenight....besides that's when all the ayo threads pop up...yup right on team late night

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Team Late Night > All
^ Ya'll know it's true

And team panty bandits is wack, there is two members and one time on the other site you guys were flaming eachother hard
everything said QFT.

i had a TLN sig on the old name... rip.
late night nt is always
pimp.gif

Man shut yo slurpin the sausage %#$ up.... Don't hate because we get poon and panties.....it's like 5 ninjas who be posting on team late night....

dude no one is hating... you got "dajuiceman" in your sn and panty bandits? you sound like a creep.

but lets be real,you're posting right now in the "after hours" ... you a part of TLN and dont even know it.

Man shut yo slurpin the sausage %#$ up.... Don't hate because we get poon and panties.....it's like 5 ninjas who be posting on team late night....
Oh word? Maybe 5 who rock the sig, but only 5 who post late at night is laughable
laugh.gif

then again our definitions of late could be different, I live in kc and it's already 1 here.

Oh word? Maybe 5 who rock the sig, but only 5 who post late at night is laughable
laugh.gif

then again our definitions of late could be different, I live in kc and it's already 1 here.

Man soon as 3 hit all the threads on the first page be at a stand still.....it be like one thread poppin on the real.....and you can count on somebody to postsome ayo shhhh

laugh.gif

Man soon as 3 hit all the threads on the first page be at a stand still.....it be like one thread poppin on the real.....and you can count on somebody to post some ayo shhhh

You must be up that late to know right? So in a way you stay up late?

Back
Top Bottom