Report: Ken Griffey not to return to White Sox next season

Originally Posted by KingJay718

He doesn't have much left. A lot of NTers pump him up, because of his sneaker line.

He should return to Seattle, and wrap it up. But he claims he wants a ring, so he should come to my Yankees
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

No alot of NTers pump him up bc he is one of the greatest CFers to ever grace a baseball field, other than Mays of course
pimp.gif

He doesn't have much left. A lot of NTers pump him up, because of his sneaker line.
You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.

if he was to join the tigers, i would be going to a whole lotta games....my favorite player ever....griffey winning 3 HR derbys...WOW!! that swing!! WOW!

hopefully, he could play with a playoff contending team next season so he try to get his ring. The man paid his dues already, just land him in the right spotso he get what he missing than calls it a career.

I know for a fact I "pump him up" because of the way he dominated baseball in the 90s', not because of his sneaker line.

I figured he wouldn't stay in Chicago. I hope he plays a few more years if he is he up to it.

Back
Top Bottom