Report: Source Says Favre Reached Agreement With Vikings

roll.gif
roll.gif
at all thepeople who are so uneducated about the Vikings.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by JPZx

That dude Otis
grin.gif
What up?
laugh.gif
I bet you hated brett favre too when he did this with my Green Bay Packers.
f21urn.gif

Made that when he retired from the Packers in '08....I've had the utmost respect for him during his entire career. Not once did I ever hate on him.

2690700258_69ab64bc7d.jpg

Nothings final yet obviously...but it's a done deal in my opinion.

Favre will be wearing purple come September.

Favre, AP, Harvin, Berrian, Chester Taylor, our solid O-Line plus one of the best defenses in the NFL = in the words of Randy Moss "Super Bowl homeboy!"
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif

A QB that threw 2 TD's and 9 INT over his last few games last year is gonna lead you to the SB? No. I think it's a dumb move to postpone finding a newQB by another year just to take a shot with Favre.

It pains me to see him go to the Vikings because I hate him so much by now, and yet I actually like the Vikings. I hope he does miserably but your running gameand defense help you win games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

That dude Otis
grin.gif
What up?
laugh.gif
I bet you hated brett favre too when he did this with my Green Bay Packers.
f21urn.gif

Made that when he retired from the Packers in '08....I've had the utmost respect for him during his entire career. Not once did I ever hate on him.

laugh.gif
Well.....touche.

He had surgery!!!! Get that through your head
grin.gif

He won't be the same miserable QB that he was for the Jets during the second half of last season. Besides...Favre is stepping into a MUCH better team thanhe did last year with the Jets. We have way more pieces intact + we have the best RB in the league therefore Brett's arm won't be relied on so much towin us games.

i don't know if i can take watching farve play ever again. Remember when he played on monday night and they showed more time showing his wife than they didthe game.

Are all the NY people that are saying "I hate Brett Favre" Jet fans?

Why does it have to be NY fans, he only spent one subpar season with the Jets. Minny fans your in for a big Surprise when this guy cost you some games heaint the Brett Farve that played in Green Bay in the Late 90's, he is the guy that is going to show his age as the season wears on him. I can tell youright now you guys arent going to win a Super Bowl with Farve!!!!

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by i3allistic

never liked brett favre ...this will make me hate him even more ...dude such a drama queen

Wrong. I strongly believe that the media, namely ESPN, are drama !%*%+*.

Remember now, that Minnesota approached Favre...The media took the bait and ran with it of course. Favre has done little to fuel the fire.

NO dude YOUR WRONG. He has heild the Minnesota hostage

2690700258_69ab64bc7d.jpg

Nothings final yet obviously...but it's a done deal in my opinion.

Favre will be wearing purple come September.

Favre, AP, Harvin, Berrian, Chester Taylor, our solid O-Line plus one of the best defenses in the NFL = in the words of Randy Moss "Super Bowl homeboy!"
tired of all this Favre crap
but their uniform though

Congrats to the Vikings if this happens to be true, but you're still not beating the Giants in the NFC.

Back
Top Bottom