Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

If you build a country on hate, genocide, slavery, bigotry, and with a moronic mentality. That same mentality will continue to show itself because it's imbedded within the nature of the beast.
Pretty much. It's more of an American culture issue and international relationship issue than anything else. Not saying I hate the country or want to leave, it's just there's too much division within us and between us and other nations.
This is going to keep happening until ARs/AKs are banned.
I doubt it. Cho didn't use an assault rifle and he killed the 2nd most in US History at VT.

Somewhere someone sees 50 killed and is planning on topping that :smh: :smh: :smh:
This world is sick. Alot of good, but also alot of sick "functional" people and
its often hard to distinguish fully, til its too late.

mean.gif

We definitely should have banned airplanes after 9/11.

Last edited:
Not surprised that there was a shooting but I'm shocked at the number killed.

It may sound crazy but everyone doesn't deserve/can't handle absolute freedom. I heard someone say that there's a difference between freedom and free dumb. Imo, allowing just anyone to purchase an item that is essentially a killing machine is not wise., just because our 'founding fathers' felt that we have the right to bear arms centuries ago.

There's something wrong with America. Some of the problems are obvious, but trivialized when brought up.

Dudes that have issues wit me always love the Blco cosign.

I hope when Blco cooking in other threads, say wild stuff, and offending everyone, you're there to cosign him back.

:lol: :lol:

I don't agree with a lot of Blco says. We still haven't resorted to infantile tactics.

If your genuinely upset or displeased at the tone I took, and the jab about your hunting

I apologize, sincerely

Last edited:
If your genuinely upset or displeased at the tone I took, and the jab about your hunting

I apologize, sincerely

It's just funny logic to be upset with someone who goes through a lot of trouble to get their food. When it's easy as hell to go to the grocery store and be so disconnected from what you're consuming. I don't care how you live your life but you are really bent out of shape with the way I live mine. To still hold that irrational salt and bring it up here is just weird.

I apologize, sincerely

It's just funny logic to be upset with someone who goes through a lot of trouble to get their food. When it's easy as hell to go to the grocery store and be so disconnected from what you're consuming. I don't care how you live your life but you are really bent out of shape with the way I live mine. To still hold that irrational salt and bring it up here is just weird.

I said in the last thread I don't care about hunting. You said something weird in the last thread about it be more "humane"

I poke fun of it in that thread too. You acknowledged it came off weird.

I just used to throw a jab at you because I knew it would put you on tilt. And unfortunately it worked too well. My bad

But like I said in the other thread, you eat your kill, I have no objection on your hobby. Nor I'm I judging you for it.

As with all things NT, you making a weird comment it will stick with you.

A comma and poor syntax got dudes having Steey marked as eating his own seed. It is par for the course. You shouldn't put to much into it, I don't care about how you live your life. I was just poking fun at a previous poor choice of words

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom