Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

mean.gif

The 15th time Obama has had to address the nation after a mass shooting. That's really sad man.
mean.gif

I hope this country is closer to an era of enlightenment than what is seems.

Was he hiding behind a balcony, though?

Even if he was, he had a 30 round mag in the AR and at the most 16 inthe hand gun.

We sure this dude ain't Deadpool?

Yeah its kinda wild he got that many people but at the same time in a confined space it makes sense

Dudes can walk to the middle of the dance floor, closes his eyes, start shooting and spinning and easily catch that many bodies

Is there legitimately a way to have a conversation given the way we as humans right now operate. Holding onto systems of beliefs be them personal or from a religious or cultural making. The ease of reasons we use to justify horrible acts towards ourselves. How do we even begin to discuss anything without leading to fighting, is it possible.

This country is destined for failure. It's clear. The obvious evils are embraced. If you speak against them, you're 'inhibiting someone's freedom'.

I've only been a gun owner for a short time but I'm going full right wing, NRA member, if any legislation passes that makes it harder for me to buy guns. The hoops I had to jump through were already BS enough.

I've only been a gun owner for a short time but I'm going full right wing, NRA member, if any legislation passes that makes it harder for me to buy guns. The hoops I had to jump through were already BS enough.
Shouldn't it be that way when you're purchasing a tool used to take lives?

Shouldn't it be that way when you're purchasing a tool used to take lives?

No it shouldn't. Someone that wants to take lives it taking them guns or not. See Boston and Oklahoma City.

Some states have it too easy though.

I live in the "easiest" state to buy guns and I still was denied initially.

Outside of speeding tickets I've never done anything wrong in my life from a criminal perspective.

The system is pointless if people like me trying to do it the right way are getting jammed up but this dude ain't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom