Represent Your Hood or Burbs but Represent Vol. Yankee Pride

Im from a place called Bridgeport Connecticut...when most ppl think of ct they think of a state where alot of millionaires live,well we have alot of hoods tooand bridgeport is one of them...u heard raekwon on incarcirated scarfaces ''real #!%+++ lick shots,peace connecticut''

Astoria, Queens
pimp.gif

2073126-Ditmars_Blvd_Station_Entrance-Astoria.jpg

Tribourough Bridge from Astoria park

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2773086680_67669e63ab.jpg

Best Pizza in the world
pimp.gif

2247583849_29dab4654a.jpg

Sunset Park has changed alot....so has the Prospect Park area, some parts feel like you're in Manhattan. The art museum has lots of cool $$%# to check too..
pimp.gif

the museum is what's good. yeah, when i moved to sunset park about 10 years ago, cats were still pretty reckless. a lot of drug dealin,stick ups, assaults, you name it. fast forward to 2008, and some parts of park slope area along 7th avenue from the name streets up until about 15th streetfeel like manhattan straight up,
laugh.gif

the old timers on the block always tell me stories about how NYPD used to find dead bodies in the playground over on 3rd street, or over by this or thatschool, needles all over the place. crazy how times have changed.

Give me the addy ..my girl lives in Queens so I can hit that up this weeken ..
2240 31st St, Astoria, NY 11105

you can take the N or W to ditmars boulevard, then walk down 31st street towards 23rd ave.

Elmhurst,NY
400px-

the mall

mcdowells.jpg

That was the place where that shot the "mcdowell" scenes at for Coming to America wiht Eddie Murphy

2698102641_844786879a.jpg

broadway.jpg
broadway-elmhurst.jpg
building-broadway.gif
park.jpg

catch me playing ball here in the summer, but since i moved closer to the mall i play at hoffman all the time

raised in:
Swarthmore, PA (philly burbs)

Obama at my old high school

currently repping:
Philadelphia, PA (south to be exact)

Now w the pics. Minneapolis. Where its going to be 10 effin degrees when i leave for work on Fri
laugh.gif
love it

Minneapolis.jpg

Spoon..cherry...get it?
nerd.gif

minneapolis1.jpg

Minnehaha Falls in winter
MinnehahaFallsFrozenWinter_000.jpg

my stomping grounds
2264475667_f706af8c4e.jpg

6835.jpg

art museum

cu006563.jpg

Homes in Minneapolis I will never own
laugh.gif

1022.jpg

1021.jpg

logan_square.jpg

My house is on the other side of those trees straight ahead

There is a pretty good little breakfast spot to the left of the photo

From Hyattsville, Maryland on the border of Silver Spring (Hillandale area). Here's my exit sign on the Beltway:

t6ba50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom