ReRetro: True Blue iii's vs. Gatorade Vi's vs. White/Cement IV's 2009

Originally Posted by joeman1515

First post!
If they are the infareds for sure, if they are max orange and match the jacket that is out..true blues

This is a lil off the subject but can someone post pics of the jacket, I still haven't seen it

IV's for life then I will cop the True Blue in July and I have heard the G VI is BOOBOO. Sounds like there will also be III in September to celebrate theMan's HOH induction.

ALL three are must cops IF they are og colorways...id still have to say true blues though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kenya88

Man this is like choosing which child you love the most, I think I would have to choose the infareds though, probably my favorite shoe ever!

cosign.&id only chose the VI's cuz i cant be rockin my infareds only got one pair
ohwell.gif

So does anyone know if these are for sure going to be released and when? I'm dying for these shoes! All are must cops for me!

If the so called Gatorade VIs are an OG Infrared colorway (black OR white)

I would cop those for sure! By far the best, follwed closely by TB3 and White

Cement 4.

wht/blk 4

i never even saw a true blue 3 until the retro (and i copped the og wht/cement 3 myself in '88)...
though it has been on my "to cop" list since i slept on them & opted for the mocha

wht/blk/red 6 is my 2nd pick...bin on my "to cop" list ever since '91 - i had to choose which sneaker to
buy myself and opted for the blk/red 6 (imagining buying more than 1 of any model sneaker back then
would have blown my mind, alas...moot)

If it's the White/Infrared Vi's, no doubt! Not a BIG fan of the Black/Infrared's. If it's the black one's, I'll go TrueBlue's!

This post is so pointless considering none of the shoes mentioned are confirmed and i'm really starting to believe that the "gatorade" vi'sare purely a myth seeing as though they were supossed to drop in feb.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom