Resident Evil Appreciation Vol The games not the movies

I love Resident Evil but the newer ones don't scare me like the old ones did.

My first genuine scare for RE came with Resident Evil 2. When the licker runs across the outside of the window in the police station before u first fight one.Had me shook to go in the next room. Yelling at my cousin "That wasn't no regular zombie!!! I ain't going!!" When I did needless to say I gotmurk by the licker.

Share your favorite OG Resident Evil scare.

BTW I'm still copping RE 5 even if it doesn't give me sleepless nights

I love this series. I used to play the first one so late at night and was so creeped out, I had to have Puff's first album blasting in the back
laugh.gif
4 wasn't really scary, and neither does 5 by the looks of it so far, butit's still my most anticipated game of '09

�love the series but the movies are terrible....RE on GC was amazing too bad theywent the opposite direction with the series when they made 4...still a good game but miss the zombies, scares, and of course...BARRY BURTON!

Classic Cut Scene
laugh.gif

I remember in RE2 the gator in the sewer. If you missed that gas canister, you're screwed.

And RE 3 when Nemesis would just show up in random moments, especially when you just used up your good ammo

And RE 4 , I know I'm not the only one who gets nervous when you hear a chainsaw crank up.

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

�love the series but the movies are terrible....RE on GC was amazing too bad they went the opposite direction with the series when they made 4...still a good game but miss the zombies, scares, and of course...BARRY BURTON!

Classic Cut Scene
laugh.gif

The voice acting was horrible in RE1�
roll.gif

"Here Jill....take this lock pick...cuz your the master lock pick-er"

I like the newer ones better, maybe because i'm young.... i get scared so easily! It's so funny watching other people get scared!
laugh.gif

Resident Evil 2 is one of the best games of all time.

Code Veronica is pretty good too.

Originally Posted by homeboy d

I remember in RE2 the gator in the sewer. If you missed that gas canister, you're screwed.

And RE 3 when Nemesis would just show up in random moments, especially when you just used up your good ammo

And RE 4 , I know I'm not the only one who gets nervous when you hear a chainsaw crank up.
haha when you hear that chainsaw and when he run up..
nerd.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

RE definitely appreciated. so shook had to play it on mute when i was younger.. im not the only one
indifferent.gif

I don't play video games much, but I love Resident evil series. I first played Resident evil 1 on PS1, and fell in love it. I love those kind of games thatpull you in, kind of like a good book.

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

The remake for RE1 was pretty good aswell!!

It was AMAZING! Another thing, we are older now, that's why we no longer get scared from playing the games
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom