Restock of XI Space Jams at Snipes

(Mods: Since the Space Jams thread was locked, I still wanted the give the heads up)

Snipes (snipesshop.de) will have a restock of the Space Jams - it appears - tomorrow (12.01.10). I don't know if it'll be a FSR or limited sizes. Also, I don't know at what time tomorrow they'll be available. So, if you're in the US, keep the time difference in mind (12:00am CET=6:00pm EST,3:00pm Pacific).

Peace
F Sharp005

Good looking.
pimp.gif

that site still has my shoes. my tracking has not updated since the 4th and another niketalker i talked to have not had his updated since the 30th of dec.

If I were anybody on here interested in this re-up, I would be contacting those who have already ordered and verify some facts. U all know there were someserious delays, and even some language barriers concerning sales from this site. Don't let that hypebeast catch u slippin, it will consume u....

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

If I were anybody on here interested in this re-up, I would be contacting those who have already ordered and verify some facts. U all know there were some serious delays, and even some language barriers concerning sales from this site. Don't let that hypebeast catch u slippin, it will consume u....

glasses.gif
this
also, didnt they raise the prices on the restock?

I ordered from snipes myself... I have no doubt that the site is legit, is just that the shipping takes forever! My tracking hasn't updated since the 30thof dec. Does anybody have a number I could contact to find out what's going on? I'd appriciate it.

if u ordered from snipes trackind wont work till it gets to america and unless u dont mind waiting for 2or3 months for yur jams go head snipes should only beused as a last resort yur package will come through usps shipping thats why it wont work

I got my Jams but if I hadn't, I don't think that I would risk ordering from there. Just my opinion.

Then again, I guess that's easy for me to say since I have mine. Well good luck to anyone who actually does it.

sneakerpost has sizes 9,10, and 10.5 for 275 shipped, legit just ordered a pair of rt1 high's from them...

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I ordered from snipes myself... I have no doubt that the site is legit, is just that the shipping takes forever! My tracking hasn't updated since the 30th of dec. Does anybody have a number I could contact to find out what's going on? I'd appriciate it.

Exact same situation here. I have contacted numerous people that work there via email. Great customer service. It appears that they use DHL to ship to thestates, where it stays in holding at customs for 1-2 weeks. From there, USPS ships it to your address. I placed my order the minute they went up, and thetracking is still stuck on dec 30th like mentioned above. Snipes has emailed me assuring that the package is on the way and even gave a deadline date of Jan20th and a contact number to call should my package not arrive by then.
CLIFFNOTES-

- LEGIT SITE

- SUPER SUPER LONG SHIPPING

- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (DESPITE HAVING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE EVERYTHING)

- IF YOU ARE PATIENT THEN COP, IF NOT, DON'T BOTHER

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I ordered from snipes myself... I have no doubt that the site is legit, is just that the shipping takes forever! My tracking hasn't updated since the 30th of dec. Does anybody have a number I could contact to find out what's going on? I'd appriciate it.

Exact same situation here. I have contacted numerous people that work there via email. Great customer service. It appears that they use DHL to ship to the states, where it stays in holding at customs for 1-2 weeks. From there, USPS ships it to your address. I placed my order the minute they went up, and the tracking is still stuck on dec 30th like mentioned above. Snipes has emailed me assuring that the package is on the way and even gave a deadline date of Jan 20th and a contact number to call should my package not arrive by then.
CLIFFNOTES-

- LEGIT SITE

- SUPER SUPER LONG SHIPPING

- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (DESPITE HAVING TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE EVERYTHING)

- IF YOU ARE PATIENT THEN COP, IF NOT, DON'T BOTHER
Add me to the list my package hasn't moved sense the 1/5/10 but I will wait a few more weeks to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom