Restock of XI Space Jams at Snipes

if yall really want some help getting the 09 space jams, just go to your local hibbetts and have them order them for you. me and my friend just ordered 2 morepairs a piece, mine size 11.5 and his 10.5. whenever these released alot of hibbett stores up north were snowed in and never opened to sell these. the managerat my local hibbett sports was able to find plenty of stores that still had almost fsr. i was able to order 2 size 11.5 for 190 shipped to the store. i willpick them up on wendesday. i also ordered from snipes on 12/24 and my package is still in customs. im not worried to much because i already have 3 pairs but iwill take as many as i can get at retail because theres always money to be made with space jams. im actually the nter who posted that snipes had a fsr on12/24, and then 1 hour later they were sold out. sorry if i caused people confusion, but it does take almost a month to get your shoes from snipes. one nterpmed me and told me it took him 2 months to get his 11/12 cdp from snipes. the manager at hibbetts sports did have a long list of people that he ordered forand will be calling when they arrive so dont be upset at me if theres not many left by now. also, i just spoke to dhl and gave them the tracking numbers thatsnipes gave me and then dhl gave me another tracking number that i can use on usps.com(and its in english). my package was last updated on 1/5/10 and it saidthat usps has been notified that they are receiving my package. dhl said that these international packages from germany usually have a 10 day transit time, butwith the holidays things are a little backed up and probaly will take 12 days from dispatch to arrive at my house. if you want help with your package fromsnipes just call dhl global 1-800-805-9306 and give them the tracking numbers that snipes has up on your account history.

Back
Top Bottom