Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that there are a bunch of venom and cool grey 10s still available for those interested
eek.gif

Rule of thumb if you get a Twitter notification at the top of the hour, check to make sure it ISN'T from NDS.

Got 2 pair of Gator King Brons and a pair of Jon Jones Free Run. Had a BHM Bron in cart, but released them.

Came up on some GB Roshe, Extra pair of Concord Lows, and a GS Baron 9 for my girl.

damn! first time i'm actually holding my phone when a restock drops and it had to be one of the weakest restocks of them all. i was able to get infrared 6's (already have one pair still DS) in my cart and tried for some toro's, but honestly didn't feel like just buying something to buy something, so i walked away empty handed. no sweat. congrats to anyone who got something they really wanted though!

5lab3 and Bamboo xx8s... need to intercept/redirect the 5lab3s tho - they're going to the wrong address! 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nahh my bad I meant the KO 1s..idk what I was thinking I guess I was so excited to add something to my cart that I thought they where the black toes...

God if you are up there I think I found the person who took my size in the DB that I always wanted. I know it is not my birthday but I do have a half birthday coming up soon and as one of the few wishes I will ask for on my half Birthday it is for Nike to cancel this order. I always wondered why people hated this guy and now I know.

My secondary account was the one that got the email for the $50. The subject was Thank You. The rest was short and sweet. 

This was the first restock where I was actually at my computer. Glad I was able to cop a couple of pairs. 

Wow. I am glad I looked at this thread. I just checked and I got a 50$. Gonna have to use that on the Carmines. Ifffff I am able to cop. Lol.

Got three pairs today. That makes it the second time in a row. Idk if I am just lucking out or what. I got Baron IX's, Fire Red V's, and the Powder Blue III's.

Overall a great day. :smokin :smokin

Nike has waaaaay too much control of this sneaker culture. One of these other Brands needs to step they game up. Nike has us waking up early on saturday mornings, camping out (not all of us), checking our phones every time we hear that twitter notification, going to multiple stores to sign up for raffles, paying over retail for shoes due to the demand and lack of supply, etc.......

Last edited:
Nike has waaaaay too much control of this sneaker culture. One of these other Brands needs to step they game up. Nike has us waking up early on saturday mornings, camping out (not all of us), checking our phones every time we hear that twitter notification, going to multiple stores to sign up for raffles, paying over retail for shoes due to the demand and lack of supply, etc.......
yeah, the things we're doing to get certain nike products nowadays is a little overboard 
laugh.gif

Tried for the Red Solars. I never even saw the DB3's or the Tiff's. Probably would have stuck out just like I did on the solars.

Got toros and 3 tiffs but 1 got canceled after a lady called and said you cant do that...SMFH.. and the master highlight.....Thank GOD i had ALL sizes on auto lol..I had 3 toros in my cart and kept giving me error on one of my accounts..And removed 3 concords out of 3 accts basket for my friend to add and he failed..

I normally never pay tax but why did i get taxed this time? breds and royals and fears on restock and today wasnt too shabby... Let the hates fall =)

Got toros and 3 tiffs but 1 got canceled after a lady called and said you cant do that...SMFH.. and the master highlight.....Thank GOD i had ALL sizes on auto lol..I had 3 toros in my cart and kept giving me error on one of my accounts..And removed 3 concords out of 3 accts basket for my friend to add and he failed..
I normally never pay tax but why did i get taxed this time? breds and royals and fears on restock and today wasnt too shabby... Let the hates fall =)

sad to see when someone wants people to "hate" on them.

View media item 980341

So you run RSVPers?

That screenshot looks awfully similar to the one they posted on their twitter.

LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom