Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I've been thinking of getting a pair of those Jon Jones. One of my local Nike Outlets had a fsr just sitting last week. Might have to stop by and see if they still have some.
They're nice man, and the whole front end is 3M. Pretty tight around the ankle, but I have kankles, so it was expected.

And 3 in 6 weeks or so.
The next one should be in 3 months.
Sheesh! Yea its a wrap for a restock today...let me kill @jay2da3airjordan  hopes real quick lol...
devil.gif

Again, nike outlets got releases this weekend.
I see you trying to control the inevitable "restock" downward spiral, even if Nike said "no restock today" it still wouldnt help...people would still be like "I think AM90s still may restock" 
mean.gif

Again, nike outlets got releases this weekend.
I see you trying to control the inevitable "restock" downward spiral, even if Nike said "no restock today" it still wouldnt help...people would still be like "I think AM90s still may restock" :smh:

You're right :/
Thing is, the shoes released at the outlets this weekend were a grades and we got a restock 7 days ago.

You're right :/
Thing is, the shoes released at the outlets this weekend were a grades and we got a restock 7 days ago.
Oh you know I know, I been putting out "restock" fires all day...but no one will believe it, and it doesnt even matter if its not today because everyday until there is another one, people are going to be like "Nike restocking today?" never ceases to amaze me....

Wonder if they consolidated packs that were sitting at stores and called them a "restock" or if they really were restocked?
Consolidated packs most likely, if there was a restock im pretty sure more stores wouldve gotten em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom