Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I should have put those on page monitor, but those dropped soooooooooo long ago. I figured it was a wrap by now.

Nike did however cancel a ton of those when they dropped, so I'm sure there was a decent amount sold today.
They had Lebron Mints and Hazels and they're almost a year old. Dropped around the D3 time if remember correctly. Anyway, I don't anyone saw those on the restock.

It was so weak that I kept saying to myself, don't pick that shoe, there has to be something better!!! LOL

By the time I clicked most shoes, they were sold out cause I was trying to find something better.

Was literally typing up a WTT thread for some XI Lows when my phone chimed.   These Monday restocks have been good to me so far.  Gammas and lows back-to-back.  Hopefully I keep not getting scheduled to work on Mondays...

It was so weak that I kept saying to myself, don't pick that shoe, there has to be something better!!! LOL

By the time I clicked most shoes, they were sold out cause I was trying to find something better.
same here 
laugh.gif

by the time i discovered the tiffs and found out they were sold out i went back to my other choices and failed miserably 

I guess it is typical to be just dropped out of line with no warning.  I received no error just dropped back to the product page.  (Trying to learn here)

those white infrareds are still hanging on
man,, those can still be had at my local WSS.

nobody got time fo that!

I agree this restock was pretty weak.. only thing i wanted was them KD Florals... why they had to have different links tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom