RESTOCKS COMING SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD @ SELECT FOOTLOCKER/HOUSE OF HOOPS

I got some huge news for some folks who missed out on some big recent releases.

According to the manager at the House of Hoops, they will be restocking the B/Red 13s, Stealth Foams and some others (not as big though) Friday!

He told me not to tell anyone, but had to info my fellow NT'ers.

I believe it will be in-store only, no phone orders, but I'm not 100%.

TRUST ME FOLKS, THIS IS REAL AND WILL HAPPEN!

Also hear more shoes will restock this year, so if you miss out on a release, DON'T BITE ON RESELL!

UPDATE:
1f731698_ScreenShot2013-01-30at3.20.43PM.png

Last edited:
Nothing against you, OP, I appreciate the info....but we could definitely use an official restock thread.

As a fellow FTL employee (also in MA) I can confirm this. But OP your a snake for coming to NT after he asked u nt to tell anyone lol. He obviously respected u and appreciated your business enough to give u some inside info. Not a big deal though, good luck at the release.

We received emails saying that some locations will be getting restocks. A few days later we got 1 saying specifically which shoes we would be getting, and to NOT SELL any retro restocks until Sunday Feb 3 which is Superbowl Sunday. I would double check that date at Holyoke because im pretty sure theyll be releasing the 3rd,not the 1st. And not every FTL will be getting a restock. Only select locations (Bigger stores) and not every store will be restocking the same shoes.

Good luck out there. I would suggest going to your local FTL and begging someone to give u info on whether or not theyll be restocking anything on Superbowl Sunday. If you go to a small/slow store and they say no, chances are theyre telling the truth. More than likely if they are a big store, they have something.

I'm new to all of this but what got me hooked was the limited amounts bein released and the uncertainty of scoring a pair. Just everything involved from either waking up early to go get In line and planning which entrance your going to wait at to counting down the seconds to the online release. I don't know but I think the restock takes away the excitement that got me hooked in the first place.

This is interesting..

If they actually restock..

I wonder if the kicks will be just sitting..

Or if you gotta ask one of the employees about em..

Why you snitchin Future? He said not to tell :lol:. I'm kidding man, good looking out in the info even though I'm not close.

Theres only like 4 NT'ers in the western ma area anyway so it dont even matter...appreciate the info but not lookin for any of those kicks listed...will check it out tho

Yup ive heard the same down here in texas only shoe I heard that was restocking was the bred ivs

Is there any way apart from me Trekking to King of Prussia for someone to say if they will be restocking or not?

Biggest mall in america (store wise), big foot locker, cant imagine why they wouldnt be

I'd like to know about king of Prussia as well. I'm trying to call local foot lockers but either they're closed or the employees are being extra lazy.

UPDATE: I can confirm that the restock will be this weekend.

He told me Friday, but as maxi stated above it may very well be this Sunday.

They don't know if its all House of Hoops or certain locations.

They said they got an email stating which shoes they would be receiving and when to release them.

It will be a quiet release, so no news or anything, they'll just pop up on the shelves.

Also, heard there could possibly be an Olive 9 and Bred 11 restock during All-Star Weekend like a few NT'ers stated in other threads.

Guess we'll have to see.

Lastly, I know I went against his back, but wanted to help out my family, since I see most of NT as my family.

Next time, maybe I won't share?

More news coming soon on restocks and such.

Thanks STEVESTEVE for the flyer.

Might check that out.

Last edited:
Footaction is restocking the stealth Foams and Bred 13's on Sunday.

Last edited:
delete topic before the beast come. last thing we need is resellers buying all the restocks.

If you have a twitter you got all this info about 2 hours before this thread was made yesterday, so it won't help unfortunately. All you blk/red 11 worriers jus need to read one damn post. They are 100%, not restocking, but full on re releasing all star weekend. Online at all retailers, some physical stores, and all in Houston stores. This isn't a restock. Grade school, pre school, men's, all sizes were purposely held back for a full on planned RE RELEASE. I was told this info directly from a Nike corporate marketing employee (friend and connect) on Dec 23rd and that was why NDC had no usual "restock" forever then finally put up their canceled pairs a lot later. Their original plan was to keep all of the canceled pairs but did the normal routine so people would expect this type of thing less. This is the new distribution plan of Nike/JB and I said the same thing 2 weeks before the blk/red 13 release. Not to worry, they'd be dropping in large numbers again over the next 8 weeks. And now they have a full on, date planned re release on feb 3rd. You will see this for almost every single non 2013 retro + release and any foamposite. ASG, BHM, DB, and some NSW shoes will still have their truly limited releases that you will not see come out again (after the tiny volume canceled pairs get put back up the week after RD), but for the majority of releases, planned from the BC4's in 2012 going forward, you will see what we are getting over the following weeks continue

If you have a twitter you got all this info about 2 hours before this thread was made yesterday, so it won't help unfortunately. All you blk/red 11 worriers jus need to read one damn post. They are 100%, not restocking, but full on re releasing all star weekend. Online at all retailers, some physical stores, and all in Houston stores. This isn't a restock. Grade school, pre school, men's, all sizes were purposely held back for a full on planned RE RELEASE. I was told this info directly from a Nike corporate marketing employee (friend and connect) on Dec 23rd and that was why NDC had no usual "restock" forever then finally put up their canceled pairs a lot later. Their original plan was to keep all of the canceled pairs but did the normal routine so people would expect this type of thing less. This is the new distribution plan of Nike/JB and I said the same thing 2 weeks before the blk/red 13 release. Not to worry, they'd be dropping in large numbers again over the next 8 weeks. And now they have a full on, date planned re release on feb 3rd. You will see this for almost every single non 2013 retro + release and any foamposite. ASG, BHM, DB, and some NSW shoes will still have their truly limited releases that you will not see come out again (after the tiny volume canceled pairs get put back up the week after RD), but for the majority of releases, planned from the BC4's in 2012 going forward, you will see what we are getting over the following weeks continue
Theyre re releasing bred 11's?

Or did i miss something you were trying to say

Back
Top Bottom