Retro 11 Deadstock Concord Fake Check

Got these off ebay. The photos the guy had up looked authentic and I won bid with 273+shipping and the buy now was 300+no shipping I believe.

The guy seem cool on ebay and for his feedback some one bought size 12 deadstock and gave him all stars for feedback.

Got paranoid because First retro ever please review and let me know if i should dispute get my money back he guaranteed authentic deadstock pair.

Thanks beforehand to everyone reviewing and helping young one.

The Sole look to clear for them to be real they not blue tinted but on his listing they looked blue tinted and crisp. idk

Note: One shoe has replacement sole because he stated when he was cleaning his dog took it. The other sole is crisp jump man and size tag.

The Box

The Shoe. Left

Right( believe so)

Last edited:
the 23 supposed to be a little smaller and higher right? and the soles look clear they are supposed to be blue tinted right?

The pictures he had on ebay looked legit bro im frustrated Im not buying retro 11s at all from resellers. Lucky ebay has guaranteed money back

Yeah soles should have a bluish tint to them and they would have been yellowed around the pods even if ds.

No but I have almost been scammed by selling. Just file a dispute with ebay product not as described. Show them pictures of the shoes and what he had on the listing.

Also buyers aways win a eBay case. You have no need to worry. Just take pics and show proof of it being fake. I don't even think you may even get to that extant . Since eBay sides the buyer every time.

Thanks bro I feel foolish I let this slip on me. The pictures he had were real not searchable and they all looked on point.

I learned my lesson to be more cautious when buying retros especially if they are retro 11s because notice there are plenty of fakes floating around. 

so why do people sell if you could just make a case with ebay and get your money back...?

so why do people sell if you could just make a case with ebay and get your money back...?
Because for every one person like you who want's their $$$ back there are 50 other people you are either ignorant or indifferent to the fact that the shoes are fakes. The rewards far outweigh the risk and all these cons pushing fakes are in it for the money and could care less about the people they rip off.

true Im not giving some guys 200+ for a fake shoes that he bought for $90 on a Chinese website.

Back
Top Bottom