Retro 12 Flu Game 2016 LC and Question

First time trying out GOAT, happy so far, still would help me feel more at ease having a second opinion. Also, I noticed the leather on the toe of one shoe is much more tumbled than the other, leather on the back and sides looks/feels the same. 

Translucent heel, texture on mudguard looks good with some normal fading towards the edges. Uneven tumbled leather may just be a factory defect.

Only negative thing I noticed was the excessive glue on the toes. Did you purchase this new?

Last edited:

Translucent heal, texture on mudguard looks good with some normal fading towards the edges. Uneven tumbled leather may just be a factory defect.

Only negative thing I noticed was the excessive glue on the toes. Did you but the new?
yeah purchased these new from GOAT. They were advertised as new, box and shoes definitely look brand spanking new, did notice the excessive glue in several places, lot of the newer releases seem to be heavy on the glue, hopefully that means they stay together for longer haha

Purchased a DS last week as well for $220. Very similar to yours minus the glue stains. 

Conditioned the leather with Meguiar's leather conditioner to make it buttery soft :smile:

Before application:

After:

Toe:

Last edited:
No point in buying from goat if you're going to still be paranoid

So is goat pretty trustworthy? Ive heard nothing but good about them which is why I gave them a try,I want to purchase from places that erase that paranoia but still learning who those sources are

Thats good to know, I know replicas might look just as good but I prefer to pay the price, even if its a bit more, to ensure they are authentic, I mean I understand flaws are bound to happen, plus alot of the legit vs fake checks on youtube just add to my confusion and often contradict eachother, Ill eother learn or come to terms with this...slowly haha

Thats good to know, I know replicas might look just as good but I prefer to pay the price, even if its a bit more, to ensure they are authentic, I mean I understand flaws are bound to happen, plus alot of the legit vs fake checks on youtube just add to my confusion and often contradict eachother, Ill eother learn or come to terms with this...slowly haha
these weren't the best quality, consistency wise. My shoes look like Two Face. Half side on each is smoother while the other half o each look more tumbled. So much glue I smelled them through the damn shipper box.

Legit, shoes are so defective from factory. Still.got released. GOAT is Def worth piece of mind. Belive me they would notice. You want piece of mind pull out insoles and look for black stitching

Legit, shoes are so defective from factory. Still.got released. GOAT is Def worth piece of mind. Belive me they would notice. You want piece of mind pull out insoles and look for black stitching

They have the black stitching under the sole, I saw the fakes usually have white stitching.

Purchased a DS last week as well for $220. Very similar to yours minus the glue stains. 

Conditioned the leather with Meguiar's leather conditioner to make it buttery soft :smile:

Before application:

View media item 2358734

After:

View media item 2358735

Toe:

View media item 2358736
First off those 'flu games' look crazy good and that shine is showroom style! I also own these and a few pairs of 1's I'd love to have that finish, if you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate a short message w/your method & the product you used.

Last edited:
First off those 'flu games' look crazy good and that shine is showroom style! I also own these and a few pairs of 1's I'd love to have that finish, if you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate a short message w/your method & the product you used.
Thanks. I used an automotive Meguiar's Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. Applied the clean surface using cotton and buffed of with a microfiber cloth.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom