Retro 5 release Eu......who can tell me whats dropping?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Just a heads up guys the reds will drop either tommorrow or thursday in smaller quantities than the3Ms

My local footlocker is only getting 1/3 of what they got of the 3Ms.....grrr
They droping on nike uk?

How can they send the wrong size when the website clearly says UK SIZE??

They will be on Nike uk mate.

Also when i ordered my pair from Nike.com there was nothing saying UK SIZE it just had the sizes in a list:frown: But surely they must of thought a UK based buyerwould want a UK size
mad.gif

No biggy just sell them on here someone will buy them.......................

The size thing has got to be a picking error, you would think that there's no way Nike's gonna mess up all these orders

UK site = UK sizes and if theyre not then they should have displayed that someplace

^This is what I was trying to say before, when they first go on the site they don't say what size it is, they just put up the numbers ....but they are USsizes.

Now they have the UK sizes up & obviously they are the correct sizes. Like you guys say it's f****d up that they do this, it should be UK sizes all thetime.

Luckily I thought this would happen, & I ordered a size 10 (I'm a UK sz9) so hopefully I will recieve the right size ....I'll pick them up from thePost Office in the morning & let you know.

If I had known for sure I would've warned you guys, but I wasn't 100% certain myself.

*If it helps they have just added a restock of UK9!

^ I been keeping an eye on them and only seen the uk6 sell out?? Not seen any other size not be there.

Edit* Just tryed to reorder and there are no size 9's left
mad.gif
hopefullythey will restock agian as i need another pair.

They droping on nike uk?

i'm guessing you plan to buy em through the uk, but if you want to see them in person first, they have them in FL in o'connell st.

Sorry to rub it in guys, but I just got mine & they were the right size! -just looked on Nikestore, sizes 9 through to 10.5 have also sold out now.

If it happens again with the red pair, at least everyone knows what to expect ....if you don't see UK on the sizing chart ...order US sizes.

Personally I'll pass on the reds, I only wanted the 3Ms ....not sure if I'm even gonna keep these yet!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

They droping on nike uk?

i'm guessing you plan to buy em through the uk, but if you want to see them in person first, they have them in FL in o'connell st.

How much are they in there? They said 180 euro on the phone, I was like fok that ! Got 6 pairs £80 each through nike UK
wink.gif
No way Im giving footlocker 100 euroof my money per pair for stockin these !

So they have dropped from 135 to 115 euro now? They are such B ull****t ers on the phone friday they were saying 180 euro! Any sign of the red ones in europeyet?

size may have lowered some of their prices flight lites were down to 102 from (i think) 112. First time i saw the 3m vs there so i don't know if they wereover 115 previously. I loathe fl europe. Would rather spend the cash in size. Still on the fence about the vs.

Originally Posted by swingshot

size may have lowered some of their prices flight lites were down to 102 from (i think) 112. First time i saw the 3m vs there so i don't know if they were over 115 previously. I loathe fl europe. Would rather spend the cash in size. Still on the fence about the vs.

Size? as in the shoe store size?

Strange to hear they are in that store size? They didnt have any CDPs or jordans in the past. 115 ant too bad but they dont have any half sizes so not muchgood to me.

Strange to hear they are in that store size? They didnt have any CDPs or jordans in the past. 115 ant too bad but they dont have any half sizes so not much good to me.

They used to stock alot of jordans they just didn't have the packs.

^I went in my local and had alook today:smile: I was most looking forward to the Red ones but for me the Black 3M's are nicer!!

Disaster the EU site now takes paypal..just as well the Kobe IVs are off ID

edit no theyre not sigh resigns himself to being broke

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

They should have done this in the States
tired.gif
true indeed. they still would have made money. maybe even more money in the long run. the fact that these are dropping in a pack was enough tomake me pass. if they would have released seperate i probably would have copped both. i just have a hard time supporting anything that jb drops in a pack. especially if they're not og colorways.

Back
Top Bottom