retro 6 for 09 confirmed

if gatorade is doing it they will probably be orange and green, they better not ruin them with like stealths or some worthless colorway

hooray
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

I just hope we dont see a green and orange colored VI
smh.gif
that would be awful
I hope so too that would be horrible...IMO they should leave gatorade out of this project and give us infrareds

if its a colab with gatorade how is there even a chance its going to be infareds its going to be a orange and green cw which could look really bad

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

good news... but quailty and colorway... ehhhh

i dont think we would ever seen white and maroon 6's... EVER
YES PLEASE i would love to see the white and maroon..
pimp.gif

I forget what its like to buy a pair of retro J's and it not come inside of another box with a second pair of shoes

not going to get my hopes up cause i know JB will find a way to ruin this for me. so i'm waiting for pics

if we get the infrareds ill cop x6 but that probably wont be the case since the shoe will most likely have gatorade colors on it

This colorway has been hinted at before... but we'll see. These will (if it's said colorway) drop around the first drop of the Jordan 24 or 09 as theircalling them now

only time will tell. I just hope for the best and expect the worst. actually I stopped hoping a while ago...

hmmm?? jb tryna save face, huh? its gonna be pretty hard to stop the bleeding at this ppoint, but then again we all know how the olympic 6 (white patent/fruitypebbles
sick.gif
) fiasco went. all the sheep were all over them just cause they're 6s
indifferent.gif

only way jb can make up for their MANY transgressions, as of late, is to release the infrareds (white or black). other than that, these will prolly be

It will probably have MJ drinking a gatorade lasered into the patent leather on the shoe. Or maybe just a picture printed on to the shoe like those Nike IDdunks that were on Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom