retro 9 outlet mall impulse buy.... when did these release?

Was at one of the Nike outlets here in Orlando and found these , great price and I think they look pretty good , when did these come out ? I wasn't buying much last year and the tag says 3/11/10 , anyways they had at least one more pair size 11 and a few size 8
62835fb2e2af439fb4062f1af689290ea1c7928.jpg%0D%0A

Was at one of the Nike outlets here in Orlando and found these , great price and I think they look pretty good , when did these come out ? I wasn't buying much last year and the tag says 3/11/10 , anyways they had at least one more pair size 11 and a few size 8
62835fb2e2af439fb4062f1af689290ea1c7928.jpg%0D%0A

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

they came out last august but i never heard of these making its way to the nike outlets
eyes.gif
 and even though they are somwhat of a limited release these didn't flew off the shelves when they came out but eventually they disappeared overtime
tired.gif
 must be a random isolated case
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

they came out last august but i never heard of these making its way to the nike outlets
eyes.gif
 and even though they are somwhat of a limited release these didn't flew off the shelves when they came out but eventually they disappeared overtime
tired.gif
 must be a random isolated case
grin.gif

They've been sitting at the outlets in Orlando for a while. It was posted in the outlet pickup thread a couple months ago...

They've been sitting at the outlets in Orlando for a while. It was posted in the outlet pickup thread a couple months ago...

they are ugly so who cares, someone pm me if you run into white/black for cheap

Back
Top Bottom