Retro Basketball Thread

BEST BY FAR AND WIDE ALLEY OPP PASSER OF ALL MOTHERLOVIN TIME

unless you remember HIM throwin em up in the Dome you aint seen ish, PERIOD

and at Guard ........................................................SHERMAN THA GENERAL DOUGLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE HIKE

LEANIN' Stevie Thompson CRENSHAWS FINEST

GOD BLESS HIM

Last edited:

Old folks always want respect just because their old. If you're going to be disrespectful, you can't get in your feelings when that same energy is returned to you. Old crying hasbeen.

I'm undecided as to whether or not he's intentionally being obtuse about the fines part.

0E9425E3-BB38-4132-84C1-4BAC29B93ACF.jpeg

Simpleton Study Hall @HallSimpleton Roy Hinson with the elbow dunk 14 years before Vince Carter. This was during warmup for the 1986 dunk contest. It's odd that Hinson didn't even attempt this dunk in the actual contest. This is the earliest known footage I could find of the elbow dunk. -

One of the best ever out of Milwaukee!

I had the privilege of working with him as he was coming up, regardless of what you think of his game. That young man put the work in!

He's back in Milwaukee, last I talked to him he was trying to get on the HBCU TBT team but I don't think that panned out for him. He has been back in the gym though, so hopefully he can find a spot somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom