"Retro" is the new craze at my school....

So I was talkin to one of my old homegirls and she said somethin bout dressin retro and I thought "Oh well their gonna wear retro clothing like from the80's" I was wrong.When school started I saw them wearing bright colored shirts and shoes and other items.I asked them if thats their idea of retro andshe said "Yeah" I just turned around an started smh.

So what are your thoughts on the retro fad?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Where are you from?

Are you serious?

Houston homie

Houston? Ahhh...that explains the lateness....

carry on
That's why I asked.
laugh.gif

I think its horrible seeing that most of the people that are trying to dress "retro" know nothing about the 80's and they're mixing late80's and early 90's fashion.(most of the time in one outfit)

people stopped dressing like that for a reason.

i think retro is cool if your talking about sneaks or old sports hat...but i think if they wear solid fruity color shirts its more of a hypebeats phase but ifdressing like the old fresh prince then they need to get with the times....personally i dont like dressing like that

Retro and new in the same sentence?
Where the hell do you live? Greenland?
I thought the retro hype died down..
I feel bad for you.

Yeah... before I even opened this I could have guessed the OP was from somewhere down south. At least that means they finally stopped wearing nothing but talltees and forces I guess.

The Retro trend has come and gone, In NYC that look is burnt no one does that anyone expect those who think it's new werd to your old homegirl.

laugh.gif

couple of homeboys started doin this....... i have no comment.

theres no need to hate anyway, styles come and go all the time. the fruity hats tho... :smh

Yeah... before I even opened this I could have guessed the OP was from somewhere down south. At least that means they finally stopped wearing nothing but tall tees and forces I guess.
i miss that style from the early 00's
embarassed.gif
...i likethe urban style of dressing now though

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Yeah... before I even opened this I could have guessed the OP was from somewhere down south. At least that means they finally stopped wearing nothing but tall tees and forces I guess.

Yeah baggy clothes died down over here.
But still PRO FTW
South Pole FTL
LEVIS *****

wait is that cross colors and u-men wear? or is that the breakdance scene to where you wear baggy jeans and a bright read shirt that instead of reading tide itread jive?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So I was talkin to one of my old homegirls and she said somethin bout dressin retro and I thought "Oh well their gonna wear retro clothing like from the 80's" I was wrong.When school started I saw them wearing bright colored shirts and shoes and other items.I asked them if thats their idea of retro and she said "Yeah" I just turned around an started smh.

10ztfyb.jpg

^lol i knew it had to be somewhere in the south too

the fad is slowly dying around here though , good thing

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

wait is that cross colors and u-men wear? or is that the breakdance scene to where you wear baggy jeans and a bright read shirt that instead of reading tide it read jive?

???

I like the whole 80s thing but I C ppl DESTROY it... like OD bright stuff with a mickey mouse doll attached 2 em... Im like *$%

I jus do the Cazals, a Starter jacket maybe or anything basic but an obvious 80s influence

Back
Top Bottom