Retro IV's on Eastbay right now for 115, take a look

Originally Posted by mike2389

thats how i got my military ivs.
they randomly popped up on eastbay, put them in my cart and it let me check out!
this was over a year after they had released and all.

i remember a pair of white cements popping up earlier this year in a size 9.5 or something

^Same. I bought Laney V's in my size for $39.99. I happened to be on Eastbay at like 3am and saw them, ordered and fell asleep thinking it was a dream.
laugh.gif
But I got them
pimp.gif

A guy I know at Eastbay told me that random shoes will pop up on their site because they either get a return or they find old stock in the warehouse. He evenworks there and there is no way for him to know so it's first come, first serve. It's rare but if you're lucky you can snag a pair like thoseLaneys, Cement III or Military IV. They def don't sell fakes though, if someone got fakes it was a complete freak accident. They only sell from legitbrands for sure.

Well it does happen from time to time. I copped an extra pair of Military IV's last October from Eastbay for retail.

Eastbay always comes out of no where with random sizes... there are never any 10.5's though lol

if they sold fakes it's because someone ordered the real thing, returned fakes, and they didn't catch it. then they were re-sold. that is the onlypossible way.

too bad but they already sold out of my size. but thanks the heads up! They have the 23's if anybofy is still interested in buying in them?..... peace.

i used to check eastbay alot for stuff like this. but when i heard about the wheat 13's i kinda stopped. these were my size too.

Originally Posted by mrReflection

i used to check eastbay alot for stuff like this. but when i heard about the wheat 13's i kinda stopped. these were my size too.

yeah same here. i dont check it that often any more

Back
Top Bottom